Non-Aviation Opportunity for Vets

Ian_J

Hubschrauber Flieger
Cleaning out my inbox today! Since I used a military headhunter to get my current job, I still get job postings.

Make $750K in sales in three years
or we'll waive your fees!*​
Budget Blinds, America's leader in custom window coverings, is looking for leaders to join our ranks. That's why we have created the VetStart Program just for entrepreneurial veterans like you:

• Qualified veterans receive up to a $15,000 discount on your initial franchise fee**
  • Plus, make $750,000 in sales in three years or we'll waive $15,000 in royalty fees*
  • Financing available***
Have you ever considered owning a franchise?
Franchise-based businesses offer the support where you need it most while giving you the independence and flexibility of owning your own business.
Budget Blinds has a proven history of success.
Budget Blinds is a home-based custom window coverings franchise that was started by five passionate entrepreneurs in 1992. With nearly 1,000 franchises in the U.S. and Canada, this kind of success has not gone unnoticed. Entrepreneur® magazine has ranked Budget Blinds the #1 window coverings franchise in America.+
Budget Blinds is a great business for veterans because it offers financial freedom, flexible hours and so much more:

• Home-based business
  • No experience required
  • Extensive training and ongoing support
  • National advertising and lead generation campaigns
  • No inventory, low overhead
  • Low investment opportunity
  • Proven history of success
Take the next step and get more information on this exciting opportunity. Get your FREE Franchise Info Packet.

Wait- you have to buy into this program?

I smell a rat.

Not to mention- getting into sales at a time like this could be precarious at best.

Proceed with caution, over.

Back