No Response...

HotoneJ

Does anyone know the average turnaround time ASAP uses to decide if you can take the AT-SAT? :confused: The application I submitted closed June 30, 2008.

I'd expect to see something in ASAP in the next few days if they're on the same schedule. After that, it will probably be another week or three before you get the e-mail to actually schedule the test. From the close of the announcement to when I actually took the test was about 2.5 months.

The 5/30 group was scheduled on 7/17 and is taking it in August.

The day we were scheduled was the day after the last person from the prior group was took their AT-SAT.

So you can estimate however you like:
1. the average time we had to wait, or
2. figure out the last day someone from PUBNAT3 takes the test

One of those might work. It's like predicting the weather, though. Who really knows what will happen?

I just took my ATSAT one hour ago, and I checked ASAP and the score is not listed!!!!!!!! This wait is killing me, what is taking them so long?:sarcasm:

oh, yah, and i'm PATIENTLY WAITING!!!!!!!!:sarcasm:

Does anyone know the average turnaround time ASAP uses to decide if you can take the AT-SAT? :confused: The application I submitted closed June 30, 2008.

I'd say you're going to be waiting til at least the end of August or so... whenever 5/30 people finish theirs...

Back