no....no.....no!

pardon me? i fail to see how mentioning something about my (incorrect) notion that C208's were generally flown single pilot, in ANY way translates to a universal negative attitude....

not sure what you're getting at here.

I was referring to your past posts that I thought were very negative and not helpful to others. I just reviewed your posts. I got the wrong guy. My sincere apologies.

Another case of someone with zero experience making comments he knows nothing about.

I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Me? Someone else in the thread?

If you're talking to me, I'm trying to understand the operation, because the way it reads it not the type of operation I could justify being in.

Or were you referring to someone else?

Another case of someone with zero experience making comments he knows nothing about.

Nice to see someone jump on the bashing bandwagon.

We are all here to learn from others. Some learn more than others by making constructive comments. Some learn what others already know and with out commenting they will never learn until making a comment. Lets keep the peace. We are in the age of information because of the internet. Lets use it to our advantage.

I was referring to your past posts that I thought were very negative and not helpful to others. I just reviewed your posts. I got the wrong guy. My sincere apologies.

yeah thats fine, accepted. in this thread, all i was saying was "hmm i thought most C208 operations are single pilot" and i stood corrected that some of them are not single pilot.

subject dropped, moving on! :-D

So much unnecessary hostility.....

Kenmore has been around a long time. I didn't know they were doing all these routes that used to be flown by San Juan Airlines and Oak Harbor Airlines in 402's and PA31's. Anyhow, if flying Caravan's around the islands of WA is your dream job, then I could see how this program could be an attractive way to get your foot in the door. Better yet, a guy could work his way up to "street Capt" mins via the "traditional route" and go straight to the left seat.

I don't see the training contract as that big of a deal, at least it's not PFT in the normal way. On the other hand, it is PFT because you're paying the training off by working for free. If enough guys say no, they would at least have to pay some token amount to fill the seats. You should be getting paid if you're a required crewmember.

Back