NJC Tshirts

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
ok, peeps.. we have a graphic and a darn good graphic at that?!

IF i could get tshirts - how many of you would want them? I can't guarantee a tshirt yet.. but they will be up on Cafepress and I am looking at them as a promo item AT NetworkJC this year...

so I'm taking a count.. who all would want them? and in what sizes?

again - can't promise anything, but i'm working with my promo gal! unless someone else has a good inside to a tshirt print shop??
grin.gif

Sign me up Fo' Sure. 3X. THe shirt I ordered last year was 2x and after washing it shrunk quite a bit. No more fit..... The shirts at CafePress do seem to run on the small side.

[ QUOTE ]
This a polo? I would be in for 1 or 2 XXL (depending how they run).

[/ QUOTE ]umm... what part of T-SHIRT didn't you understand? no, it'd be a tshirt.. polo's are something JC can't afford on it's monthly income!
grin.gif

altho, we will have polo's for sale on Cafepress.. if that's what your looking for?!

soon.. i'll let you all know when NJC 2005 Cafepress items are up!

sorry.. that i can't do as i haven't had a problem with my "womens" shirt and i haven't seen any problems with doug's shirts either.. it may be the type of shirt it is...JEP - what type of shirt was it that you ordered?

but i would suggest ordering one size larger - if that's the case!

[ QUOTE ]
sorry.. that i can't do as i haven't had a problem with my "womens" shirt and i haven't seen any problems with doug's shirts either.. it may be the type of shirt it is...JEP - what type of shirt was it that you ordered?

but i would suggest ordering one size larger - if that's the case!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go:
NJC '04 thread

Looking at that it says fitted, that may have been the problem. I could have sworn I ordered a "regular" 2X. Let me know when the new ones are available and I reorder to check my mistake. Any chance of getting a peek at the new NJC '05 Logo/Tshirt? I promise I won't show anyone.
grin.gif

I'm gonna get a large. If it shrinks, I'll just think I've been popping some of those steroids Rafael Palmeiro did. Accidentally, of course, just like Palmeiro.
grin.gif

wha? you think your special or something? HAHA

you'll see it when you see it.. not that i don't want to show you, just that i don't have the time right now...but honest - it'll be soon!
grin.gif

How about some white "wife beater" shirts with the 05 logo.
You know I have a penchant for wearing a wife beater! Make mine small and tight...

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
How about some white "wife beater" shirts with the 05 logo.
You know I have a penchant for wearing a wife beater! Make mine small and tight...

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think the people with white wives are brave enough to wear a shirt like that as they know they will get their arse whipped!
grin.gif

Best shirt that I saw was at the Long Beach Gay parade, this gay guy with huge muscles had a shirt that read, "Straight man's worst nightmare, a gay guy who will kick your ass, & then, well, you can guess the rest.....

[ QUOTE ]

Don't think the people with white wives are brave enough to wear a shirt like that as they know they will get their arse whipped!
grin.gif

Best shirt that I saw was at the Long Beach Gay parade, this gay guy with huge muscles had a shirt that read, "Straight man's worst nightmare, a gay guy who will kick your ass, & then, well, you can guess the rest.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to seem a braggard but I think that I look nice in a wife beater.

But the big story here is you at a gay pride parade...wus up with that?

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]

But the big story here is you at a gay pride parade...wus up with that?

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

Max

I always go to watch, usually very entertaining and I get to see the Dikes on Bikes!

Back