NJC Participant Notice:JC Member Name/Name Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Soooooo.....@Derg forgot to add the forum member name line to the eventbrite form for your registration tickets. :stir:

IF you want your member name on your name badge, we need you to go into your registration details and edit the forum member name line.

IF you don't know how to get into your registration details, let me know and I'll put up some instructions.

However, you should be able to find the link you need on your confirmation email. :D

Thanks!!!
K

IF you have an eventbrite login, you can edit your information by logging in at https://www.eventbrite.com/login/?referrer=/mytickets/. When you created your ticket, it may have asked you to input a password to save your login details. :)

if you did not create a password, then just PM your name to me, I'll find it and modify the info ;)
Hmm I logged in, but a little looking around didn't lead me to where I could add that info.

Hmm I logged in, but a little looking around didn't lead me to where I could add that info.

Once you log in you should see the event under "current orders". There should be a link that says "view order". That will give you the details and then click edit and add your username.

Once you log in you should see the event under "current orders". There should be a link that says "view order". That will give you the details and then click edit and add your username.

Has anyone else had trouble getting into their Eventbrite ticket area to add their JC Member Names so that it shows on the name badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back