NJC OOTSK roll call

I've got the days off. Hotel room is booked. All is left is to send in the registration fees.

I'd love to be there, if only to have the beers and be given untold amounts of excrement regarding my apparent inappropriateness for command of anything up to and including a kite, nevermind the fact that some peons can't jumpseat a whim. Alas, it seems I've been summoned for jury duty which puts an effective end to any plans I might have outside of flying the rubber dog-doodie from one place to another for the forseeable future. I'll rely on the Knights to drink my share and more, and I trust to stay up far later and drink far more than is reasonable, and stuff in the trashcan anyone who advises otherwise.

No worries. Ask anyone who knows me: I'm much more fun in spirit(s) than in person. Drink ten or eleven for me, brave Knights, and the devil take the hindmost.

Alas, it seems I've been summoned for jury duty which puts an effective end to any plans I might have outside of flying the rubber dog-doodie from one place to another for the forseeable future.

You too huh? I've been summoned also. I don't know when. It's from my parents residence where I haven't lived in years. I don't even live in that state anymore. I'm going to have to call them up and get it taken care of.

Back