NJC Location Poll

Did you hit the beer pong tables? That would get anyone in trouble through out the evening. :buck:

Did you hit the beer pong tables? That would get anyone in trouble through out the evening. :buck:

I saw the beer pong tables the first time I walked into O'Shea's and I thought: Hmm. There's something for everyone! Of course, I have no idea how to play, so I'll leave that to the experts.

The karaoke was fun, the beer cheap, but the bartender totally not cool. Need ID my ass.
hey....you're not even close to being of age...if i were you, i wouldn't be playing those types of games... esp if you want a career in aviation.

the bartender did his job... and did his job well if you ask me. obviously, i don't approve of underage drinking *in public*....

hey....you're not even close to being of age...if i were you, i wouldn't be playing those types of games... esp if you want a career in aviation.

the bartender did his job... and did his job well if you ask me. obviously, i don't approve of underage drinking *in public*....

buzzkill... :buck:

:sarcasm:

Anyway...back on topic...

I'm hoping it's Vegas again. I like having a good session of craps with Kristie, Dough and Em!

"Two crap aces, double-the-bubble, the come's in trouble!"

:nana2:

The pole is private...
When I think "Private Pole"... something else entirely comes to mind.

Debi.jpg

Why oh why didn't anyone else catch this?? ;)

Bob

When I think "Private Pole"... something else entirely comes to mind.

Debi.jpg

Why oh why didn't anyone else catch this?? ;)

Bob

whatcha talking 'bout Willis...? :D

I cannot believe no one caught it either.... :eek: I didn't see those suites listed at the Sahara....:cwm27:

Which would be interesting.. it's IN the Flamingo. You know, Bugsy Siegel's joint.

Unless Harrah's owns the Flamingo.. then it's a different story.

Harrah's owns the Flamingo which owns O'Shea's. There I said it. I know too much.

I'll be on the lookout for the mob. :panic:

The biggest challenge in coordinating this event will probably be having a good social setting while also having a professional aspect to it from here on out. There needs to be a fine balance between the two.

This has everything to do with the people who attend and relatively nothing with the actual location. As long as everyone conducts themselves like the professionals they are, or are striving to become, then the atmosphere is professional. It is when conducting yourself in a professional and respectful manner falls by the wayside that things decline into something, well, less than professional.

Las Vegas is a relatively easy place to get to, even from abroad. Washington DC, less accessible and can be very expensive.

Back