NJC Doppelgangers...well, it seemed so during the open bar anyway.

I mean I can see that Squire Fox and I might have been spawned by people with similar phenotypical backgrounds, but I have a hard time featuring mistaking us for one another across a room. For next time, though, I'm the one NOT wearing a trenchcoat.

Yeah, we're gonna need a picture of 10 years ago John....for science!

Here's one, John is on the left ;)

.facebook_1414524205978.jpg

I mean I can see that Squire Fox and I might have been spawned by people with similar phenotypical backgrounds, but I have a hard time featuring mistaking us for one another across a room. For next time, though, I'm the one NOT wearing a trenchcoat.
A little bit? maybe?
Michael-Wincott-Adrian-Cross-24-Live-Another-Day-Cast-Photo.jpg

but only you two can understand each other.

Damit, Buck, I said NOT wearing a trench coat! Plus that guy looks more Russian than, uh, Boris. :D
Not saying this is what I think of the fox, because I don't think his coat is sufficient information to make a profile...
I think you should try the trench coat, smile a little less (get rid of that fun lovin laugh too) and make your humor a bit darker. It could fit you. Ya never know, you should try it...Give it a shot in a hotel bar in Cedar Rapids or something, then come home from a trip a couple days early and surprise your girlfriend at a party...I'm just saying...
:cool:

Back