NJC Chicago Dates Finalized

I will be needing a hotel room if I make it out. Just need the time off.

Jeez.... With all these JC events, I'm gonna owe so many people days off it's not even funny.

The loads shouldn't be too bad, it just depends when the litte kiddos get out of school to go on vacations and fill up the airplanes.

I will be needing a hotel room if I make it out. Just need the time off.

Jeez.... With all these JC events, I'm gonna owe so many people days off it's not even funny.

The loads shouldn't be too bad, it just depends when the litte kiddos get out of school to go on vacations and fill up the airplanes.

Guess you'll be working a month straight when you get back LOL.

I'll be needing a room to if I get the time off, too Kristie

well looks like starting May of 07' I"ll be based in ORD, so I might be there if in town and not flying.

I assume you all will be doing similar stuff to NJC Vegas? What would an 18 year old be able to do there?

same as everyone else...if your a US citizen, you can go on the TRACON tour and we're working on a fire department tours...then maybe a few museum trips or what not.

it'll be similar but not as big.

I'm sure some of the other young bucks will know what downtown clubs to go to that are 18+

same as everyone else...if your a US citizen, you can go on the TRACON tour and we're working on a fire department tours...then maybe a few museum trips or what not.

it'll be similar but not as big.

I'm sure some of the other young bucks will know what downtown clubs to go to that are 18+

Not a citizen yet.:(

Maybe next time.:)

I try to make it out there. Maybe SKYW jr. (ASA) will give me a paid vacation because of the lack of sims in ATLworld. Might say hello to Ted/Roy/Kelly/Nicole at E4

How were yall able to arrange an ORD tower tour? I thought access was incredibly tough to gain access?

I try to make it out there. Maybe SKYW jr. (ASA) will give me a paid vacation because of the lack of sims in ATLworld. Might say hello to Ted/Roy/Kelly/Nicole at E4

How were yall able to arrange an ORD tower tour? I thought access was incredibly tough to gain access?

Well the tower tour is still not a done deal yet. I have been working with a bunch of Natca reps from the great lakes regional office as well as the ORD Press office for the past couple of months. I have found that there is a bunch of red tape to cut through.

Well the tower tour is still not a done deal yet. I have been working with a bunch of Natca reps from the great lakes regional office as well as the ORD Press office for the past couple of months. I have found that there is a bunch of red tape to cut through.

Let me know if you have trouble, I know some FAA Inspectors from Chicago that could help?

Mike

Alright, what sort of itinerary are you guys looking at?

With the new job I MIGHT be able to squeeze a thurs/fri/sat off schedule.

When are you planning the big NJC get together?

Reason I am asking is I can probably get out there thursday PM timeframe, but then have to leave sat. night.

I'd even consider coming out on a paid ticket at $174 RT out of BOS.

event will probably be fri or sat evening...tours will probably be on saturday...no other itinerary as of yet.

event will probably be fri or sat evening...tours will probably be on saturday...no other itinerary as of yet.

Just let us know what time everything is going to be. I have something to do saturday(Young Eagles Rally with the Tuskegee Airmen too-originals and members of the organization) weather permitting but I may have time to meet up with you for some things on saturday.:D

Back