NJC 2020

Flyinthrew

What's the decision matrix here? Is it gone gone, or has the bridge not been crossed? Is there a threshold we have to meet? I've never met any of you, but I've been around for awhile, and thought this might be my year.

Send me the dates and I’ll be there! After all I got an account at NJC 2010.

Also I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since I been here.

Holy • would you guys stop pointing fingers and arguing over knuckleheaded crap and work on the HOW we get back to normal?

If blaming each other was going to fix this Covid would have crawled it's beat up ass to Maine and gone into hiding.

Holy • would you guys stop pointing fingers and arguing over knuckleheaded crap and work on the HOW we get back to normal?

If blaming each other was going to fix this Covid would have crawled it's beat up ass to Maine and gone into hiding.

The only way we get back to normal is by just insisting that we go back to normal and accept the consequences. The virus ain't going anywhere, man. It's time to accept that.

The only way we get back to normal is by just insisting that we go back to normal and accept the consequences. The virus ain't going anywhere, man. It's time to accept that.
If by going back to normal you mean keep masks on when needed and test and isolate I'm with ya. Ya know, what normal places do. We've got more tests than anyone, so lets get to testing and isolate the infected until they are through this.

Back