NJC 2005 Tshirts & Items are now up and for sale in the store...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
what store you ask? why, the cafepress store...
nana2.gif

here's the link...

Pilot602 once again did a fantastic job of creating our official NJC 2005 "image".
grin.gif

Keep in mind that the "fitted" shirts may run on the smaller size, so order one size larger... I haven't heard anything about any of the other clothing and haven't had a problem myself, but if you do - PLEASE let me know.

If you'd like to see a product with certain images on it, let me know - I can create one...or I know there was a thread going around not to long ago about certain quotes on merchandise, i can't find that thread...but if there's a particular quote like "mile high baby" or who knows what, let me know cuz it doesn't take too long to create something.

I'm in the midst of creating a few masterpieces, but they're non NJC related...

just let me know if there's something you know you'd like but isn't there (yet).

and thanks, again, for your support.
grin.gif

Re: NJC 2005 Tshirts & Items are now up and for sale in the store...

What, no lingerie with NJC on it for wife/gf???
wink.gif

I could see alot of slogans to put on it also
nana2.gif

Any JC wifebeaters avail or coming soon down the pipe line?

If not that any small tight shirts my people love those kinda shirts!

grin.gif

-Matthew

Did you peruse? I don't think i have the wifebeaters on there, but i could put a few together if that's what you want?!

Ummmm yea please....would love to have wifebeater JC apparell?
But here is the big question...will they be 100% Egyptian cotton?
sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

Will this do Max....
grin.gif

30363834_F_store.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

sarcasm.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's what Haynes is providing for hte 8 year olds working in the sweat shop in Bolivia, probably so!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

Will this do Max....
grin.gif

30363834_F_store.jpg

[/ QUOTE ] actually, JEP, your right.. that's about as close to a wifebeater shirt we can get - unless you'd like a woman's tank top Max??

sorry bud...

[ QUOTE ]

actually, JEP, your right.. that's about as close to a wifebeater shirt we can get - unless you'd like a woman's tank top Max??

sorry bud...

[/ QUOTE ]

No to the womans tank! But I know several guys who wear womens low rise jeans! If thats a consolation!

[ QUOTE ]

sarcasm.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's what Haynes is providing for the 8 year olds working in the sweat shop in Bolivia, probably so!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm naw...Egyptian cotton is the good quality expensive sh*t. It has a high thread count and feels as soft as a cloud!

Now how do you expect me to wear regular plain old cheap cotton. It's bad enough I have to live in a PHX zip code. When I should be spoiled and live the lavish life of having a SDL zip code. (slaps back of hand to forehead) I'm wasting away here people...doesn't anyone care?

grin.gif

That or a small crew neck will be fine thank you!

Placed the order, tshirt is on the way. If anyone is online now, 0710 CST, drop me a pm with email. I can submit email addresses and you'll get a $5 off coupon.

Back