sleepychildz

Hey all,

I'm current looking for someone to build hours together in New Jersey, New York area, Cross country or safety pilot, pilot and paws flight etc.. anyone interested please reply. I do not own an aircraft, however, has access to renting 152/172 or we can use yours/access to any. Currently working toward my CFI/CFII thus as much practice on the right seat flying would be awesome.

Currently,
300TT CPL/SEL IR.AGI,IGI

Hi , I'm trying to get back to Flying ... going for a currency check/ bi Annual next week iA
if you are still looking for a pilot , I'm all up for it , we can rent and share costs , Let me know

I'm a CFI at TTN looking to build time fast. I'm not busy at all right now. Where would you want to rent from?

I'm a CFI at TTN looking to build time fast. I'm not busy at all right now. Where would you want to rent from?

Hey Princeton has c150 for $100/hr or 172 for 155/hr they are flexible as far as flying night time even when they are closed what are the rates at KTTN ? If anything text me at 917-7-57-5059 I'm looking to get some time minimum 100-200 hours asap.

I weigh about 220 I doubt I'd fit in a 150. Trenton charges 159/hr for a 172sp...$140 with my employee discount. G1000 would be $150/hr. I know Lakewood has a flying club that has 172s for about $90/hr wet

I weigh about 220 I doubt I'd fit in a 150. Trenton charges 159/hr for a 172sp...$140 with my employee discount. G1000 would be $150/hr. I know Lakewood has a flying club that has 172s for about $90/hr wet
You have to be a club member in order to fly those planes

Even if you know someone who is a member, legally they don't want you to log time in there airplane of you are not a memebr

I rented from 39N. Prices recently went up
Flying club is cheaper in the long run(Lakewood-cheapest around the area)

Back