Next PUBNAT?

CamYZ125

This may be a stupid question, and there may not be an answer-

But does anyone know (or have any idea) when the next PUBNAT, or application window will open to apply OTS?

There is a freeze on the pubnats, there have been so many lately.

no i dont know the next one, probably in a few weeks.

This may be a stupid question, and there may not be an answer-

But does anyone know (or have any idea) when the next PUBNAT, or application window will open to apply OTS?

They've been opening on the 17th of each month and closing sometime around the end of the month... so our best guess would be on or around 9/17.

Yes it usually opens right in the middle of the month. This month has a Monday that's a 15th, I bet it will be that day.

That will be PUBNAT7.

I member who used to post here, VeniVidiBitchy, posted a few times saying that September would be the end of the off-the-street applications. I don't know if that's true or where she got that information, though. Maybe they were just planned through the end of fiscal year 08, and when fiscal year 09 starts in October there will be more. Who knows?

oh man I hope there is another PUBNAT and soon. I officially turned down my Cali position today...and I've been working on this since '07 :(

Yes it usually opens right in the middle of the month. This month has a Monday that's a 15th, I bet it will be that day.

That will be PUBNAT7.

I member who used to post here, VeniVidiBitchy, posted a few times saying that September would be the end of the off-the-street applications. I don't know if that's true or where she got that information, though. Maybe they were just planned through the end of fiscal year 08, and when fiscal year 09 starts in October there will be more. Who knows?

I wonder where she is anyways.

That will be PUBNAT7.

I remember that too... she said that she was told there would be one every month until September. Like you said, that could've just been someone telling her what's happening up until the end of the fiscal year though.

Back