Next Mesa class date?

513Golf_Kilo

Anyone have an idea of when the next YV class date will begin? I worked there a few years ago, and think I may be ready for a second tour of duty. Thanks.

So I gotta know what is so bad about Mesa Airlines. Im from Phoenix and it would be easier to not uproot everything so they're at the top of my list now but if anyone can give a definitive scoop I would be appreciative.

Also if anyone knows the next class start date plz thx

So I gotta know what is so bad about Mesa Airlines. Im from Phoenix and it would be easier to not uproot everything so they're at the top of my list now but if anyone can give a definitive scoop I would be appreciative.

They’re known for being a poorly ran airline and generally not being the best place to work. That being said if it prevents you from having to make a cross country move it’s totally worth it to work there

Speaking of Mesa, their latest quarterly report dropped. Highlights:
  • Lost $20 million in Q3.
  • Selling off CRJs to go all E175 at United's request. All 15 remaining 900s will be gone by 3/1/25
  • Laid off 12 pilots, deferred class for 41 more due to significant reduction in attrition.
  • future goal: drive additional efficiencies from moving to a single fleet type, and consider new strategic opportunities to enhance the business.
sounds like they're reducing the number of flights they operate since they're selling off aircraft, which would explain their lack of need for more Dispatchers.

It's a regional airline.
You'll get good training and good experience.
Learn to work with a white noise machine at your desk and you'll be fine.

Back