New Years confession

gay_pilot18

Well with New Years just around the corner I thought it time to open up to you guys and gals and be honest bout something that kinda has been bothering me for along while.

My real name isn't Everett (gasp,gasp).

My real name is really Corrie, Everett was the name of my best friend growin up.

When I registered on this site last year in April and started my now infamous thread "I'm gay can I be an airline pilot". I expected to recieve really,really bad responses (which I did for a time in my private mail box, you all know who you are and what you said) and or be blocked from the site so I used an alias.

But I didn't and have really been welcomed into the Jetcareers family. And my experiences here have been more better then worse.

So I thought it time to be honest about everything else.I changed my avatar to my senior portrait from last year which is what I look like everyday (so queer) instead of my previous Glamor shots (which came out very well).

Anyways just thought I'd be honest with one and all and I figure if you all can forgive a grown man on here for pretending to be a 14-15 yr. old boy then you can certainly forgive me for not posting with my real name.

Corrie

It's all good. Unlike some, you didn't use that deception to post some big ol' lie about your career, etc. I don't think anyone will make a big deal out of it or take it personally cause you're a cool cat.

[ QUOTE ]
Corrie, Everret, Matthew...Hopefully this is the last one. Anyway...Hi Corrie!

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be the last name change because this time everything is out (like me) and in the open.

Furthermore Matthew is very real.

Happy new year

Corrie

[ QUOTE ]
It will be the last name change because this time everything is out (like me) and in the open.

Furthermore Matthew is very real.

Happy new year

[/ QUOTE ]
Owh I know Matthews real, just kidding. BTW: The last pciture you had looked ALOT morer "queer" than the one you got up now.

Really I look on fire in my latest avatar.

My glam shots were nice but I'm blind without my glasses and I don't much care for contacts.

Corr

When I first logged on, I'm like "What the hell is John Tesh doing on my website?"
smile.gif

Anyway you've really got to 'keep it real' on the forums.

Well "I'm Real" like JLO now. I felt really,really bad bout it all. And Matty was like then come clean then. And I was really scared to do it. Scared of what peeps might say.

But now that all that is off my chest I feel alot better.

Do I really look like John Tesh lol.

Corr

I wanted to create an environment where those people that, unlike the rest of the world, stares up into the sky when an airplane flies over can hang out and exchange information.

We're weird people. You know, the geeks that when Wings was on the USA Network, that we'd think "Hey, that's not a Cessna 402 instrument panel!" instead of listening to the dialogue. Or secretly purchased the "Top Gun" soundtrack when we were kids.

You know, a place where people aren't worried about asking a 'stupid question' because on most other aviation websites, you'll get your head bitten off for.

This isn't Sesame Street -- we're going to have flame wars, bruised egos and people angry with one another over what all amounts to being simple ASCII code, but it keeps the forum 'organic'.

We're a strange somewhat balanced mix of preppy and punk, liberal and conservative, crop duster and pretty boy airline puke, and so on and so on.

But it works!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...and pretty boy airline puke, and so on and so on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I'm "pretty" too.
tongue.gif

And thanks Doug for creating this wacky environment.

Corrie

[ QUOTE ]
We're weird people. You know, the geeks that when Wings was on the USA Network, that we'd think "Hey, that's not a Cessna 402 instrument panel!" instead of listening to the dialogue. Or secretly purchased the "Top Gun" soundtrack when we were kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's hilarious! I still complain to my wife that Wings isn't on anymore. She went through a bunch of my tapes the other day and found a couple from when I was in middle school.
shocked.gif
I'd created a dozen or so aerial routines on 'Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer' and put them to music with verbal cues. Of course, I made her throw them out . . .

And Everett, Corrie, or Ralph, there are no worries. A lot of people never reveal their real names at all!

- PhotoPilot
(Jeremy)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And Everett, Corrie, or Ralph, there are no worries. A lot of people never reveal their real names at all!

- PhotoPilot
(Jeremy)

[/ QUOTE ]

Corrie from now on just Corrie or "Corr" for short.

Corrie

[ QUOTE ]
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and there like it's better then yours, damn right it's better then yours, I can teach you but I'd have to charge".

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhhhhh, not the milkshake song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and there like it's better then yours, damn right it's better then yours, I can teach you but I'd have to charge".

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhhhhh, not the milkshake song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep,yep you knew it was comin on here eventually and you knew that I'd be the one to bring it....

Corrie

Back