New Wheels!

Cheechako

I suspect it would be those that are here in the Family Forum that would appreciate our latest family purchase! We're pretty excited about it- especially with child #3 coming next month (HOLY COW!! NEXT MONTH!).

43249457.jpg

We got a screaming deal. It's got the 3.8L powerhouse All-Wheel-Drive, power sliding door, power liftgate, fog lamps, trip computer, compass w/ OAT, etc, etc, etc (no DVD or heated leather seats- there was a limit!!).

Woo-hoo! Never thought I'd be this excited over a minivan!

What kind is it? kindof hard to tell!!

Congrats!! glad you got such a great deal!

[ QUOTE ]
What kind is it? kindof hard to tell!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Dodge Caravan.

[ QUOTE ]
Woo-hoo! Never thought I'd be this excited over a minivan!

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats!

I flew with a captain back around Thanksgiving who had just purchased a minivan and was just as elated. The way minivans are nowadays, no embarrassment needed! They are some pretty awesome machines for family hauling.

Do you know how senior he is now? I met him when he was just barely a Emb-120 FO.

I have never met a Skywest pilot who was unhappy with his employer. When do you expect Skywest to start hiring in earnest again? If you couldn't tell, I would love to fly for Skywest!

We're all pretty happy to be here (although when Alaska calls, I'm outta here!).

No idea about hiring. We're taking a lot of United furloughed pilots. Not sure what the ratio is right now.

AWESOME - every American family needs a mini-van. I look back and begging to drive my moms when I was 16 was just part of my childhood!

Great Car! I was a supervisor on the Chrysler minivan line in St. Louis one summer during college.

Back