New to this forum ..... Rotor to 121 questions

vertol642

Hi Guys,

I am a dual rated pilot...2500 RW, just under 1000 ASEL and a newly minted multi engine instrument ratting :)

Im shy the required 25 hrs multi ( I have 8) and have heard about RW to FW co pilot programs for the commuters where I could use some or all of there sign on bonus to make up what I need...

I spoke with an operator in NJ but I live in Vegas....

Does any one have a list of which companies do this?

thanks

vertol

Hi Guys,

I am a dual rated pilot...2500 RW, just under 1000 ASEL and a newly minted multi engine instrument ratting :)

Im shy the required 25 hrs multi ( I have 8) and have heard about RW to FW co pilot programs for the commuters where I could use some or all of there sign on bonus to make up what I need...

thanks

vertol
Most of the bigger regionals have transition programs for rotary wing guys. SkyWest, Envoy, and Endeavor all have programs.

Hi Guys,

thanks

vertol

Search for Rotary to Airline Group (RTAG) on Facebook. Great resource and they can answer a bunch of your questions.

Back