New T-shirts...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I put up a couple of new tshirts in cafepress...they're charging us an awful lot just for a tshirt printing, so i'm going to start shopping around after NetworkJC. however, we are only getting like $2-4 per shirt and all the proceeds go directly into keeping the website alive and into a NetworkJC 2006 savings account.

we can do some customization, so if there are particular graphics you like that aren't showing up on a shirt, let us know and we'll see if we can't get you what you want.

here's an idea of what the images look like.

8609147_zoom.jpg

8873202_zoom.jpg

8873206_zoom.jpg

New JC T-Shirts

Kristie,

I just received my new JC t-shirt in the mail. I went with the "Ringed-T" this time and the sizes were right on. I think the 'fitted' one from last year is way to small for the size stated. The shirts are a little thin, but other than that, they looked good. I think mine was $20 + $3 for the 2x. I'll post a pic as soon as I find my digital camera.:eek:

actually, i haven't yet made a tshirt for the future pilot.. i just remembered that all of the future pilot stuff is on the baby clothes! DOH! hahaha

what kind/color shirt do you want the future pilot to be on?

Kristie said:
actually, i haven't yet made a tshirt for the future pilot.. i just remembered that all of the future pilot stuff is on the baby clothes! DOH! hahaha

You could make the "Future Pilot" in infant size so when the pilots with babies go home, they're baby has a new t-shirt to wear.

Kristie said:

what kind/color shirt do you want the future pilot to be on?

I dont really care about the color. But a long sleeved t-shirt would be cool:rawk:

Theotokos said:
You could make the "Future Pilot" in infant size so when the pilots with babies go home, they're baby has a new t-shirt to wear.
SA dude.. baby clothes includes infants..or infants are babies?! hahaha

:sitaware: :)

ASpilot2be said:
I dont really care about the color. But a long sleeved t-shirt would be cool:rawk:
ok.. i'll make them while we're sitting in ATL or JFK tomorrow! :)

New Shirts - Ringed-T type

T52005100114585225.jpg

T520051001145819923.jpg

Sizes are good. The shirts are a little thin for $20, but anyting to help out NJC...21 days and counting....:nana2: :rawk: WooHoo.....

wow.. the images are a little smaller than i thought they'd be...but...we'll be looking for a new compnay anyways..

as it is, we're sitting in berlin trying to figure out what we're going to do tomorrow sincde tomorrow is a holiday (German Unification Day) and all the museum's etc are closed... so, i might have time to get to the future pilot/pirate shirts, but we're on pay for wireless - so it might still be a few days.. bear with us! :)

well, i didn't get the future pilot tshirt done yet, i'll be getting to it this week.. promise!

and theo - the tshirts aren't free nor will they BE at the event, you have to order them and have them mailed to you! sorry if i didn't clear that up earlier! :)

Future Pilot Tshirts are in....

ok.. the future pilot long sleeved shirts, tshirts (both men/women) and kids clothes are done...under a new section called "future pilot"

How about "I went to Network JC and all I got was furloughed,!?@*%$"

Or, "I would have gone to Network JC but I was sitting reserve."

Ophir said:
How about "I went to Network JC and all I got was furloughed,!?@*%$"

Or, "I would have gone to Network JC but I was sitting reserve."
The reserve shirt, i could do...it's a little long for the space that we have though... the furloughed, i can't...

any other suggestions?

I'd be happy to create any others...

Back