new private pilot

popaviator

I passed my private check ride today. I just want to tell you all thanks for all the great info and support. 1 month and ill be an instrument ... 1 down ... 6 to go

congrats man! it is truely a license to learn. think of the private as the foundation to a house. the stronger and bigger the foundation the larger the house. :) keep up the good work.

I passed my private check ride today. I just want to tell you all thanks for all the great info and support. 1 month and ill be an instrument ... 1 down ... 6 to go

Congrats man. I know the feeling. Don't forget-this is a license to learn!

Martin,

Great to hear you have finally got your PPL and are working on your insturment. You must be VERY proud of yourself! For me- it was the biggest thrill of my life!!! 1 month is a short time tho to accumulate the 40[or more] hrs needed and to absorb the VAST:banghead: amount of info required to pass the written/oral. Good luck on that! Wish me luck on mine!
I have been training now for just over a few months and have 40hrs and hope to be ready for the IR checkride in a few weeks!

It was fun meeting/hanging out w/you at EAA OSH 2008 and maybe we will see eachother in 2009! Yes, I plan on flying in there again, let me know if you will be too!

Peter

Now the real challenge begins. Learn learn learn learn learn! Way to go!

Back