New people, check this thread out

Prino

Use this, it will help answer a lot of your questions

Attachments

• Search button.jpg
    Search button.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 370

MY GOD>>>>Do you any idea how many times I have said the same thing and it seems to me that there are SOME people on here that are TOO LAZY do use the search button....and when recommended to do so, they act as if it is a huge inconvenience....

Things that make you go hhmmmmm

Nah, it's alright, it's a common aspect of the aviation internet!

Hey, I'm just glad people ask questions! Keep 'em coming!

You guys, however, need to branch out more and discover the many pleasures of "The Lavatory"!

Nah, it's alright, it's a common aspect of the aviation internet!

Hey, I'm just glad people ask questions! Keep 'em coming!

You guys, however, need to branch out more and discover the many pleasures of "The Lavatory"!

Look out....DOUG IS ON THE LOOSE

hehehehe

DT is like the popular guy at a party that moves around from group to group that everyone wants to meet. Sometimes I wish I were DT.

Nah, I'm actually more like the sarcastic guy at a party whose ass you want to kick but think he's a little humorous so you don't! :)

Is there ANYWAY under the sun that we can get this a STICKY? With bright flashing lights, and sound?

For ****s sake...new members, PLEASE explore to see if your question(s) are alread responded to on a previous thread. :banghead:

Example: New thread: http://forums.jetcareers.com/air-traffic-control/70193-announcment-ending-2-15-08-a.html

PREVIOUS THREAD: http://forums.jetcareers.com/air-tr...-announcement-aac-amh-08-pubnat1-08232-a.html

This thread sucks.

Why the search function is NOT that useful:
Search for "new pay scale", and you might get links to airline pilot, flight attendant, or CFI payscales.

Search for the meaning of "FEBOTS" and you could get hundreds of posts to dig through. Why not just ask someone what FEBOTS means?

Your results show up either in threads: now you have to dig through the ENTIRE thread to find an answer
OR your results show up as individual posts: now you have to click EACH AND EVERY match, since only the first sentence of the post is shown

Quit whining people. Yes it's annoying for people to ask a question where the answer is on another RECENT post. However, to some extent, ALL answers to ANY question are on the internet... so why not just give up and shut down this forum since the answers are 'out there'?

The Vbulletin search feature leaves a lot to be desired.

Primarily why they created "tags" so if you "tag" what the subject is about and then search the tags, you'll get better search results.

So let me get this straight...

In order to keep the level of pointless posts down...

... we started a pointless post.

Kinda like flying around the world in a gulfstream so everyone else will stop driving cars.

YAYYY!!!!

al-gore.jpg

Back