New Orleans this weekend?

I agree, it will be one of the best, if not the best Bowl game to watch. Both are good teams but, being from Michigan I have to support the home team. (Stepdaughter is a UC grad, so bragging rights at the homestead are on the line).

[ QUOTE ]
The Big Ten is by far the toughest conference on a consistent week-to-week basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I strongly disagree. SEC is the toughest in the land. Yeah I am little biased but week in and week out with the exception of Vandy and sometimes UK the SEC plays tougher. I believe they have put more players in the NFL and the tradition is like no other.

Yes some schools like Meeeeeeechigan with the "Big House" and Ohio State with there traditions have solid programs and are contenders most years.

In the SEC its rare when they dont have 3-4 legitatmate national contenders EACH year.

To the FOOLS saying OU will kill LSU "Not so fast my friend" as Lee Corso would say. Yes after the OU A&M Shalacking I said OU was unstoppable or something to that effect...till they met K State. I believe Chad Lavalais along with Hill, Spears, Landry, and Hunt will give Jason White a very hard time. Ask such college superstars such as David Greene and Eli Manning how good that D is. Now I am all fired up and can't wait for the game.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
but, being from Michigan I have to support the home team.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gotcha.

And one reason I'm picking USC is because I had the good fortune to watch Mike Williams (USC All-American WR) play youth and high school football.

So, we both have our reasons.
wink.gif

No doubt Williams is a great player. I love college ball. My pulse rate goes up just talking about it, almost like aviation induced high blood pressure.
grin.gif

I second that thought. When ESPN calls it the most wonderful week of the year I totally agree!!!!!!

Skipping out on my girlfriends family New Years bash just so I can watch the Capital One Bowl, Rose Bowl and others in peace!

Back