moxiepilot

Looking for input from the long haul group. General packing is:
10 undershirts, boxers, socks
1 pair running sneaks
Gym shirt and shorts
Extra work shirt work pants
2 collared t shirts
Toiletries

It all fits in a normal person, standard 22" roller but it looked to me like the CrewOutfitters 22" is slightly (maybe 2") smaller in depth.

Any recs from the aged dawgs?

Timbuk2 Co-Pilot. much lighter going up and down the stairs.

I have an older version of this.

Before this I had a 22” plastic luggage works. The osprey is much lighter and seems smaller, but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t fit just as much as my LW, maybe more. I don’t carry 10 days of stuff, but I could. I carry 5-7 days worth and just do laundry on the road. Combine that with their forever guarantee, and I’ve loved it. Older ones don’t have a luggage hook, but I think the new ones do.

Might not be what you’re looking for, but if you have an REI nearby I’d definitely swing by and look at them in person.

I have the 22" Executive Aviator from Luggage Works and have no issues. Most everyone I know, including myself packs for 7 days and plans on doing laundry.

Looking for input from the long haul group. General packing is:
10 undershirts, boxers, socks
1 pair running sneaks
Gym shirt and shorts
Extra work shirt work pants
2 collared t shirts
Toiletries

It all fits in a normal person, standard 22" roller but it looked to me like the CrewOutfitters 22" is slightly (maybe 2") smaller in depth.

Any recs from the aged dawgs?
I’m a huge travel pro fan. Got the pro build and quality without all the metal edges and crap us corporate guys hate!
Plus it gets me the extra special treatment from the FA’s when I have to airline.

I know this is an ancient history thread at this point, but I really like my Briggs and Riley. No questions asked lifetime warranty. Strong, well made and doesn’t look like a pilot bag.

I know this is an ancient history thread at this point, but I really like my Briggs and Riley. No questions asked lifetime warranty. Strong, well made and doesn’t look like a pilot bag.

I've had the same one for 20+ years, warranty is great. It needs it though every few years.

What do you ACMI people use for a laptop/cockpit stuff bag? Does the 767 have room outboard of the crew seats for a bag?

What do you ACMI people use for a laptop/cockpit stuff bag? Does the 767 have room outboard of the crew seats for a bag?
I use a Luggage Works bag that has been discontinued (it's similar to the Aurora Holistic Tote). Yes, they fit next to the seat seats.

Back