New job/ checkride passed/ major thanks!

jdlilfan

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on here much lately other than to lurk and check messages. Wanted to announce that I got a new job! I started with beagle in February. Passed my checkride about a week and a half ago. Now off to IOE. I understand technically I'm not official until IOE is complete and or probation is over with but I'm pretty excited and wanted to make an announcement.

I wanted to give a major thanks to Doug, Kristie, and an anonymous donor. Without their help, I probably wouldn't have landed this gig nor even go to ACE/NJC as well as meet a lot of the wonderful people on this site! Especially at a time when I was becoming unemployed, the opportunity was amazing. Also wanted to thank Firebird for chatting with me at ACE, answering my questions, and supplying me with some study guides. I also wanted to thank Boris for helping/encouraging me to apply with other opportunities as well. And thanks to whomever I might have forgotten!

This community here is amazing. Truly great.

Thanks again, and pay(ing) it forward.

Congrats man! Glad you got a break. Enjoy the Barbie Fun Jet. I really enjoyed that plane (except the pilot seats).

Back