New Honda Jet

Looks real nice. Can't wait for them to put it into production. By that time, I may have gotten enough promotions and good enough credit to buy one.

Wow, looks like Honda is really serious about this thing. Might also be why Toyota has essentially shelved its GA aircraft project.

Looks cool. But why did they put the engines out above the wing? Anyone know their thinking? It look either ugly or retro cool. I cant decide which. Kinda reminds me of those days in aviation when you saw planes of all kinds of shapes.

I hope it does well.

It could be a combination of its small size, and as JD and donttouch pointed out, a wider cabin.

I am thoroughly impressed. I love corporate jets anyway, and I think it looks mean as hell. Im not too sure about those struts under the engines, but I think I could get used to them. Where do I sign?
smile.gif

This is a sweet jet! I've been kind of following the progress. You are right about the engines being placed on the wings to allow more cabin space. There were some skeptics but it looks good to me. This new class of smaller jets is really a cool idea.

Yeah I had no idea they were that far along in development; looks like more competition for US companies.

[ QUOTE ]
It looks good but I'm holding out for the $10,000.00 Yugo jet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen my avitar?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I saw one of those jets at an airshow in Oklahoma. Back then they were the Sonic acro-jets or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

and the coors light silver bullit

Back