New front page

Very nice Doug, thanks for giving those of us interested in aviation a place to gather and share information
Smokey.............

The entire site, minus the forums should be under the new design. Are you finding pages that don't comply with the new design?

Good job Doug, easy navigation. One problem though, on the resume section you say to keep your resume under one page. Wouldn't that be zero pages?
wink.gif

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
Good job Doug, easy navigation. One problem though, on the resume section you say to keep your resume under one page. Wouldn't that be zero pages?
wink.gif

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, no.
smile.gif

I'm trying to find a copy of that old resume so I can make a .PDF file out of it.

Perhaps that's bad karma. Maybe I'll just leave it where it's hiding....

I love the site! It more or less caused me to move to another state, learn how to fly, and spend way too much time online.

A couple things...

I don't think you should have taken the old logo away. You have branded thousands of viewers with millions of visits with that logo. When I see the blue Jet Careers logo with the swoosh a lot of positive thoughts go through my mind... it's an experience! And now it's gone. Change is great but I think you should stick with one logo, whatever it is, especially if you're gonna spin other things off the LLC. All the t-shirt, coffee cup, hat JC paraphernalia sorta becomes nil. The pic of the jet is cool but I doubt a shoe company would use a pic of an actual pair of shoes?

The font is really small. If a stranger looked at my display they might think I was on a Flight Safety or Amazon page.

Just trying to be helpful (And I wonder why my cfi thinks I'm high maintainence and anal?) Thanks for the site!

Hey Doug,

I've just designed a webpage about a week ago, but it was strictly HTML. I just got the dreamweaver and fireworks programs and have been going through the tutorials.....real quick question though.....how can you integrate the two? I've designed a page in dreamweaver and buttons in fireworks, but can't get them together.....maybe it's just late! However, since you're becoming the expert it sounds like, if you have any quick info that would help, I'd really appreciate it.

Hmm, there should be a fireworks button in dreamweaver that lets you transition back and forth. What versions are you using?

And when all else fails, get a bigger hammer!
smile.gif

I'll try that Doug. Although the big hammer method sounds pretty good. Dropping the computer out the window might work too...unfortunately base housing is only one story
wink.gif

-BJ

Back