New Flight Instructors Handbook

poser765

Anyone read it yet? Just got mine a couple of days ago and only had time to make it through a chapter. So far just glancing at it, it seems like it might be arranged a little better and someone of the terms are better explained. What's ya'lls thoughts?

Nah, I just wing it. I think that's one of the methods of learning. I gave up reading for Lent.
haha good call. i told my priest i was giving up lent for lent. he was not impressed.

Only reason I got a new one is I had a student come back from a CFI ride and the examiner told him to tell me I need to start using the new hymnal.

Only reason I got a new one is I had a student come back from a CFI ride and the examiner told him to tell me I need to start using the new hymnal.

I am partial to the previous version, but that is just because it's the one I got my hands on first, and I've read that one front to back a few times.:crazy:

The new one now stays in the "reading room."

Good place for it. So far this new seems a lot more lively and bettor organized. The last one was just so mechanical and painful.

Back