New Delta AE (bid)...

PeanuckleCRJ

Poodle Wrangler
Well guys.. I'm 55 from the bottom on the ATL 767. 57 displacements were posted.

Now taking bets on whether or not I end up being the plug or, if I get the boot, likely going to join Dough in NYC on the ER!

With all the CA displacements, I think Captain McDreamy isn't going to be a CA much longer....

He's putting in to go back to the 88B in CVG as his #1 displacement pref.

Well guys.. I'm 55 from the bottom on the ATL 767. 57 displacements were posted.

Now taking bets on whether or not I end up being the plug or, if I get the boot, likely going to join Dough in NYC on the ER!

Just for you, I'm 97 from the bottom, but have a VD to the ER, although in ATL, not NYC. Now you only need to find two or three others willing to take a VD and your golden.

Just for you, I'm 97 from the bottom, but have a VD to the ER, although in ATL, not NYC. Now you only need to find two or three others willing to take a VD and your golden.

So people don't get the wrong idea, VD = voluntary displacement, not a venereal disease. :)

haha I appreciate that... I think with the cascade the amount of captains being displaced is going to cause that I'm outta there anyways. I'd almost rather be a nice lineholder out of NYC than plug in ATL. We'll see how it goes. I put in a pretty complex matrix of preferences today that balances between keeping pay and QOL.

It'll be between ATL ER, NYC ER, and ATL73N...or if its really bad pretty senior on the 88. I'm trying to keep my pay up as much as possible (the difference between the 88 and the 76 on my soon to come year 3 pay is 11,000 a year) so we can get a house.

We'll see...

Might be a spot open in JFK. I'm looking at the 12-year pay differential between the ER and the 777 and thinking, "Hmmmph..."

Another 8 days and I'm at the 12-year mark... That went pretty quick.

Might be a spot open in JFK. I'm looking at the 12-year pay differential between the ER and the 777 and thinking, "Hmmmph..."

They flying the 777 anywhere yet? I thought they were taking it to like one destination out of JFK and it was causing hell in the process of building pairings within the scope of the contract.

How long until you can upgrade and hold a line in the ER?

Doesn't it though. Today is my 9th year mark, although I've spent more time on furlough from this place than in actual service. Nothing like getting your five year pin and getting off probation at the same time.

It'll be between ATL ER, NYC ER, and ATL73N...or if its really bad pretty senior on the 88. I'm trying to keep my pay up as much as possible (the difference between the 88 and the 76 on my soon to come year 3 pay is 11,000 a year) so we can get a house.

We'll see...

Dear god. My regional flying self just wants to break down and cry reading that......

They flying the 777 anywhere yet? I thought they were taking it to like one destination out of JFK and it was causing hell in the process of building pairings within the scope of the contract.

How long until you can upgrade and hold a line in the ER?

Basically, every trip starts with a deadhead from NYC to ATL, a layover and then you fly somewhere. Then you layover in ATL again then deadhead back to NYC.

Deviate from deadhead on both ends hopefully with a same-day commute so theoretically a six day trip becomes a four day that pays like a six with duty rigs and all.

No idea when I can hold ER captain. Mergers are funny like that! :)

I am 16 from the bottom of the ATL 767 list. So, I have ATL ER, NYC ER, NYC 88 captain (stranger things have happened), CVG ER (line holder only, yeah right), and lastly ATL 88.

I have worked six days this month already and I was called to start another three day tomorrow. How the heck can we be over-staffed if I am flying my butt off?

Because I've only flown 4 days this month? Thanks for picking up my slackness:D

I've worked my ass off so much this year from taking creative advantage of jfk understaffing that going to MD-88 captain would be a pay cut. That is if we stay understaffed and keep expanding jfk international.

I've worked my ass off so much this year from taking creative advantage of jfk understaffing that going to MD-88 captain would be a pay cut. That is if we stay understaffed and keep expanding jfk international.

Dang! True to the game, Doug is a hustla.

I have mad repsect for you guys. Being a higly motivated money man is one reason I decided not to pursue airline flying, knowing I wouldnt be happy making what is paid. However what they do to you guys sucks! I was looking at your post merger payscale and just shake my head out of frustration for you guys.

wish you the best, peanuckleCRJ :)

By the way, is that "North central' airline's logo?

Another question, you do not fly CRJ any more. Ever think about change your s/n? :p

Hey! Are you following me!??!!

Come over to the dark side, young padawan...

The pay differential is exactly why I did it. You might want to look at ATL vs. JFK, but I don't know if that would work for your seniority. I have a feeling some of those soon-to-be-displaced Mad Dog captains are seeing 777B in their future...

Kevin

Back