New AA Contract Approved

I don't know why people on this board and other have fixated on this 717 question. There's probably not enough out there in the worldwide market to make a full fleet.

I'm guessing you fly for an Asian carrier haha
1386140M.jpg

"Look, another KDA sticker. Cute"
That whole thing makes me laugh at how silly it is. Why do I care if we "Kda" or not. Any chance they had at getting us on board with any "movement" was squandered away with this jcba process, now my only two concerns are pay and how much time i have to spend making said pay.

That whole thing makes me laugh at how silly it is. Why do I care if we "Kda" or not. Any chance they had at getting us on board with any "movement" was squandered away with this jcba process, now my only two concerns are pay and how much time i have to spend making said pay.

So what is the process for figuring out seniority now?

So what is the process for figuring out seniority now?

Negotiate, sue, arbitrate, sue, sue some more, fight, sell $20 ties for $700, more fighting, more suing, lather, rinse, repeat.

With any luck, we'll be one happy airline, bidding across each other's bases 6 months before I retire (and I'm only 34).

Last edited:
Negotiate, sue, arbitrate, sue, sue some more, fight, sell $20 for $700, more fighting, more suing, lather, rinse, repeat.

With any luck, we'll be one happy airline, bidding across each other's bases 6 months before I retire (and I'm only 34).
I think you left out change a union in that timeline.

Back