NEW 2024 DELTA HIRING THREAD

Just following up on this, kind of curious as to what the process is for DL interviews since they have started doing that AON test. Still a panel interview with scenario/HR questions or do they also have a multiple choice like UA does.
All prior candidates were instructed to not divulge information regarding the interview process to protect the integrity of the process and allow a fair opportunity for everyone selected to interview.

All prior candidates were instructed to not divulge information regarding the interview process to protect the integrity of the process and allow a fair opportunity for everyone selected to interview.
This is JC lol. Half of this forum is information about various shops and their hiring processes. At the end of the day the only person that can make or break themselves as a candidate is the candidate themselves.

nobody was asking for answers regarding a possible test etc, more a explanation of how the interview day is structured. people get so paranoid 😂

Sorry if my post was misleading. I understand no one was asking about the AON. I was referring to any details regarding interview day; every candidate is requested to keep the details confidential as to not dilute the process for anyone else and possibly give an unfair advantage. It’s not being paranoid; it’s respecting that they’ve asked candidates not to share interview day details.

Sorry if my post was misleading. I understand no one was asking about the AON. I was referring to any details regarding interview day; every candidate is requested to keep the details confidential as to not dilute the process for anyone else and possibly give an unfair advantage. It’s not being paranoid; it’s respecting that they’ve asked candidates not to share interview day details.
I want to ask “just how different how different can it be?”. But this IS delta you’re talking about. So who knows.

I can imagine that after the AON, the next part would go something like an HR panel combined with a technical assessment. Whether or not that’s done all virtual like Southwest, or in person like United; seems to be the only part that would seem to be remotely “confidential”.

Not sure how divulging that would give anyone an unfair advantage but pop off I guess.

Any new info on how the hiring process is going? I too received the “your application is under review by the hiring manager. Once concluded we’ll be in touch” email back on Feb 23.

But I have a friend who got an invite to interview Feb 16, and they had their interview this week. They said as far as they were told a few weeks ago they’re only doing interviews until March 15. Does anyone have any solid info if they are 100% done inviting? If that’s the case, I would think that last email on Feb 23 would be a “Thanks But No Thanks”… Or is there in fact still a chance for more invites to go out? Or maybe later classes and they’re going to hang onto our resumes still?

It’s been since September, so just trying to know if it’s a done deal or if there may be more invites still to come. Thanks.

Any new info on how the hiring process is going? I too received the “your application is under review by the hiring manager. Once concluded we’ll be in touch” email back on Feb 23.

But I have a friend who got an invite to interview Feb 16, and they had their interview this week. They said as far as they were told a few weeks ago they’re only doing interviews until March 15. Does anyone have any solid info if they are 100% done inviting? If that’s the case, I would think that last email on Feb 23 would be a “Thanks But No Thanks”… Or is there in fact still a chance for more invites to go out? Or maybe later classes and they’re going to hang onto our resumes still?

It’s been since September, so just trying to know if it’s a done deal or if there may be more invites still to come. Thanks.
in my limited experience of applying for them only one time, they are a bit slow at updating application statuses. a friend of mine had an interview and got an offer while mine still said "under review". maybe they leave the statuses like that until they truly are done sending out offers, due to people maybe changing their minds, no-shows, etc. only jodi knows

I'd bet they won't be inviting anyone else to interview.
Rumors already going around of another opportunity later this year. That would be a new posting though.

Freind of mine said she was told last week when they interviewed, that interviews were continuing through the 15th and into next week. Anyone get an invitation for next week at all? Good luck to everyone going through the process.

Samsies. Buddy of mine also got it. At this point though I'd rather them just send the TBNT instead of yanking us along like that. I'd be surprised if they actually hired another group of people from that September posting after this one.
A friend just got an interview invite today.

Back