NetworkJC and ATC?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Any ATC folks coming out for NetworkJC in October?

NetworkJC Info

It's always been catered more towards the pilot group, however, now that we have all you wise ATC folks on board (something we didn't have last year), we are thinking it might be beneficial to hold either an ATC networking session, information session or even a pilot and ATC communication focus group/roundtable session.

We'd need 1 or more ATC person to be apart of the focus group in order for it to work.

I'm open to the possibilities...I just need help with setting it up since i know not a thing about the ATC field.

Thanks!

NetworkJC Info

It's always been catered more towards the pilot group, however, now that we have all you wise ATC folks on board (something we didn't have last year), we are thinking it might be beneficial to hold either an ATC networking session, information session or even a pilot and ATC communication focus group/roundtable session.

We'd need 1 or more ATC person to be apart of the focus group in order for it to work.

I'm open to the possibilities...I just need help with setting it up since i know not a thing about the ATC field.

Thanks!

Gonna bye me a ticket? :panic: I'll see what I can do Kristie about getting the time off. I did have some time in Oct that I wasn't going to use, but let me look.

Jon

Does it count if we're BECOMING ATC? Haha

I'm not that valuable, but would love to have a rountable ATC discussion! Especially get to put a face to all the ATC people that we'll be going through the process with!

NetworkJC Info

Thanks!

I would like to go ... if for no other reason to meet a few people from this board. It's held at a tough time of year to bid leave, under the IWR's we have to bid leave for the following year starting on October 1st. So, this October 1st we will bid for all of 2009.

I submitted a leave request for the dates but the scheduler mentioned that no leave will be approved for the remainder of the year (08'). Once the schedule is published for October I might be able to squeeze out a few days, if I do it'll be last minute so it won't be anything you can plan a discussion around.

Back