NetworkJC 15?

Are you serious?

Curiosity wonders if you ever held true on your promise to leave Airtran/SWA after the last Airtran flight. So are you a SWA pilot now?
Of course, he proudly keeps his American flag tie waiving in the breeze of a fan hanging below this picture.

Are you serious?

Curiosity wonders if you ever held true on your promise to leave Airtran/SWA after the last Airtran flight. So are you a SWA pilot now?

Not that I care, but I believe his promise was to leave once he was given a class date for the 73 training.....

Wait there's going to be another one of these things?

Last time I went I was compared to that idiotic snowman from Frozen (I still cringe while grinning like a dolt when I hear/see Olaf).

That being said the problem with going to one of these things is that when I get back I tend to be way more focused. Oh and I tend to bust my arse off more.

That being said screw it I guess I'll show up.

I was wise enough to exclude myself from those endeavors...I'm not necessarily old, but I ain't young either! My last bad hangover was from my 30th birthday, and it took me a solid 2 days to recover. Hell at this point I get a bad headache in the morning if I have more then 3 beers. (2 glasses of wine) Yes, I'm a cheap date.

Er, I believe Derg is uh "somewhat older" than that, and he WRECKS SHOP at NJC. Stop making excuses!

Yeah you slacker, I'm way older than you (and Doug) so you need a new shot excuse........

Back