Networking works

yeah, she'll eat you!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And never call a pregnant woman fat!
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is SO true! I had issues with the whole weight thing while I was pregnant. The day our baby was born (7/10/03) I weighed 175! That's as much as my husband! I looked awful and felt even worse. Thankfully it is coming off (down to 135, still dropping...).

[ QUOTE ]
With leads me into the topic of this thread. This forum is a wonderful place to exchange information with other pilots, and to learn what it's like to fly for an airline, or to have a coporate gig. I recommend that everyone use this forum, and this web site to it's fullest potential. If you get a chance to go out and have an adult beverage or two with someone on here, I recommend you do it 'cause you could meet some very cool people through this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then you could meet me and I'd ruin it for everyone.

smirk.gif

But seriously, folks, if anyone ever gets to my neck of the woods, I am more than happy to buy you a drink or two (just make sure you're not flying anytime soon after that).

SUS Pilot - yep, I do my training out of MKC. If you're over here give me a shout. I'll do same if I'm over SUS way.

Tonyw - you are Baltimore, aren't you? I *might* be there for a trade show/conference at the end of Feb/1st of March (can't remember exact dates). I haven't been specifically named to work that show yet, but my name will be due up next on the schedule for that one (it rotates).

Sarah

[ QUOTE ]
Man I'm in PHX/SDL till mid next week lookin around every corner to see if I see either Doug or Kristie (lol). So far nothing...

[/ QUOTE ]

you won't see us at SDL... but Doug will be at PHX tomorrow and then I'll be at PHX on thursday... and then we'll both be at PHX on monday passing eachother by... cuz this thanksgiving - traveling sucks... he leaves tomorrow, i leave thursday.. he comes home saturday, i come home monday and he leaves monday and doesn't come back till friday...

oh yeah, and then we'll both be in TPA on turkey day..interestingly enough, he'll be on a layover - i'll be there visiting the fam...

having a guaranteed seat sometimes just sucks cuz then, you can't change your plans unless you really wanna "pay" for it! grrrr... but anyways, i digress... we will be around the airport quite a bit this season! hahahaha
grin.gif

speaking of - anyone gonna be in TPA over the holiday?

I meet Doug and Kristie in London - very nice easy going people! Just fun to have a chat with! Even though there is war in The Box, most people here are so similar they get a long like long lost brothers.

[ QUOTE ]
Tonyw - you are Baltimore, aren't you? I *might* be there for a trade show/conference at the end of Feb/1st of March (can't remember exact dates). I haven't been specifically named to work that show yet, but my name will be due up next on the schedule for that one (it rotates).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually closer to DC than to Baltimore but either one is doable for me. I'm 40 miles from Baltimore and 15 from DC. So when you get out to Charm City, let me know and that drink offer stands.

Old Town is about 20 miles away from me. Give me a call if you are there.

I'm kind of in a nice place, with easy access to all of the DC area airports. DCA is about 25 minutes from me, IAD is about 30, and BWI is about 40.

We'll have to get something going here in the East, an East Coast version of Vegas or smaller. I'm always down in the area . . . moved from DE to Eastern Panhandle of WV because of activation with the National Guard, always find myself down around Dulles (fiance's family lives just outside of Manassas/Warrenton).

I'm looking to attend ATP in after I finish my B.S. and get married.

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to get a word out that all of us Phoenix people should get together. I fly out of SDL but any airport will do I guess. If anyone is interested drop me a PM and lets get some beer. It would be awesome if we can get Doug in as well.

P.S. Met CLR4ILS and Chunk75 back at FSI and they are both cool guys.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to get a word out that all of us Phoenix people should get together. I fly out of SDL but any airport will do I guess. If anyone is interested drop me a PM and lets get some beer. It would be awesome if we can get Doug in as well.
P.S. Met CLR4ILS and Chunk75 back at FSI and they are both cool guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been tried. I tried organizing a get together about 6 months ago. It failed horribly! I'm up for another go. Now that the Monastery is open atFFZ I think we should all file in and take over the place!
cool.gif

I'm up for it.. just depends on the dougster's schedule - looking at after the holidays or during?

Oh I'll probably try and get something together mid January. Not too far off and enough time after teh Holidays to recoup. I might even try and bribe folks. With what I don't know. But I can be pretty imaginative.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I might even try and bribe folks. With what I don't know. But I can be pretty imaginative.

[/ QUOTE ]

Free Apache time?
grin.gif
wink.gif

Pilot602 - I'll be in the area Feb 19-22, and would be more than willing to meet up with area JC'ers for a few drinks.

Sarah

Back