Networking In The UK

Benji86

I'm staying in London for a couple of months and thought I might try delve into the aviation community here. Of course I am FAA rated so I realize that might not help too much. I thought I might sniff around some local airports and talk to people. That always seems to work! But if anyone has any other ideas I would definitly appreciate hearing them! Thanks in advance!

I'm staying in London for a couple of months and thought I might try delve into the aviation community here. Of course I am FAA rated so I realize that might not help too much. I thought I might sniff around some local airports and talk to people. That always seems to work! But if anyone has any other ideas I would definitly appreciate hearing them! Thanks in advance!
Find a wife over there, and get into their citizenship. Europe is a very hard nut to crack when it comes to right to work issues, and most companies I've seen won't sponsor you.

Oh yeah, you also get to go through the lovely process of converting your FAA to JAA certs.

Your best bet is find an N registered, or Bermuda registered aircraft and find a way to get sponsored over in Europe.

Good luck and let us know what you find over there!!!

HA! Im actually staying with my girlfriend who is a citizen here, and well... Im not so sure I am ready to tell her that bit of advice! But thanks for the advice Mr Stone Cold, I will let you know if I come across anything! So are you currently working in the Ukraine? And whats it like working there?

Back