Networking Event/Party... (sign-up)

Probably just a 172 with extreme weather circumstances...

we'll keep the aircraft the same for everyone in order to have an accurate competition.

however, i wonder if we should have the competitors fly the aircraft they typically fly in order to make it more realistic??

Well it's all up to them really... I've got CRJ2/7/9, B1900, E120, Q200, Q300, B737s, B742 and 744, B757/767... What else do JCers fly?

Maybe everyone should fly something with fast response, like a Zlin or an Extra. Probably more fun to watch them get a Drunk FAIL.

Probably just a 172 with extreme weather circumstances...

we'll keep the aircraft the same for everyone in order to have an accurate competition.

however, i wonder if we should have the competitors fly the aircraft they typically fly in order to make it more realistic??

Accurate? You put me in a singe engine prop and we're all gonna die when I cut the power and flare at 100 feet! :)

I have 56 folks attending NetworkJC but not everyone is signed up for the big networking event (40 signed up as of now).

If you are planning on coming to the Party on monday night... please make sure you vote in the poll so i can make sure i have enough for food/beverage!!!

Just a reminder to bring some cash with you to the party....as soon as we hit our "tab" limit, the bar will be turned into a cash bar.

Prices for drinks are as follows:

Cocktails: $7
Beer: $4
Wine: $5
Soda: $2.50
Bottled Water: $2.50

Just a reminder to bring some cash with you to the party....as soon as we hit our "tab" limit, the bar will be turned into a cash bar.

Prices for drinks are as follows:

Cocktails: $7
Beer: $4
Wine: $5
Soda: $2.50
Bottled Water: $2.50

So is the motto: Drink Early, Drink Fast....!:crazy:

EXTREMELY Kidding

remember.. the faster you drink... the faster it turns to cash bar! ;)

but the drink early part would work! haha

There's no keg Tony....

granted, you can still do hand stands if you like but well, that'd probably be kinda weird! ;)

Back