Networking Event/Party... (sign-up)

Oh man. No keg stands, no beer bong, drinks at the Mandalay Bay tomorrow. This sounds all to sophisticated. hahaha

Oh man. No keg stands, no beer bong, drinks at the Mandalay Bay tomorrow. This sounds all to sophisticated. hahaha

Certainly not my kinda party.

I'll be sure to bring the 40's of Milwaukee's Best...*COUGHTAYLORSCOUGH*

Is the Capt Haynes event on Tues? What time?

In an effort to get an accurate count of those who will be attending the guest speaker event, i'm gathering names so i can make sure we have enough seating and food/beverage for everyone. I figure we'll probably offer light snacks (cookies or something) and water/cokes at the most. i don't want to distract from Capt. Haynes as he speaks with a lot of "munching".

Please DO NOT sign up on the poll unless you have at least registered for the event. I'd even appreciate it if you would please pay the registration fee for the event prior to adding your name to the poll that way, my count can be *ACCURATE*.

If you cannot yet pay the registration fee, put yourself down as a "maybe" only.

Background Info on Capt. Al Haynes:

The date and time is October 20th (Monday) from 2pm - approx 4pm. The presentation will be 1 hr, 15 minutes minimum (could go longer, who knows)...Q&A after that.

Capt. Haynes presentation will include a video and powerpoint from which he will personally speak. Afterwards, there will be a Question/Answer session.

From what i hear and from seeing that the initial introduction:
It is a very powerful and moving story.

More to the story of United Airlines Flight 232:

We are very honored to be able to bring Captain Haynes to you this year. It's a new venture for us and I, for one, am really looking forward to meeting Captain Haynes and welcoming him to NetworkJC. I hope you are too. We worked hard to get him. Please help us make sure Captain Haynes has a good showing by signing up according to the above instructions. Thanks! :D

Hi Kristie,

Sorry, but sent private message to you regarding networkjc 2008 registration. I will be arriving with xnwa95 (Kenny) and his wife Sunday afternoon.

Thanks... and hope to see everyone soon.

Hi Kristie,

Sorry, but sent private message to you regarding networkjc 2008 registration. I will be arriving with xnwa95 (Kenny) and his wife Sunday afternoon.

Thanks... and hope to see everyone soon.
I gotcha!!

Back