Network JC Update (May 11, 2004)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
A website has been set up to help assist in registration for Network JC...If you have not yet registered, please use this website (network.jetcareers.com ) to do so. Once you register, you will be taken to a page that will list the hotel rate code needed to reserve your room(s).

It is your responsibility to reserve and pay for your room(s). Rooms must be reserved by August 24, 2004 and can be cancelled within 72 hours of arrival. As of right now, we have 30 rooms available, if needed, we can get more.

Please keep in mind when filling out the registration form that the first 5 lines are required.

However, If you get an error that says "email, pz_guest_name, b_last_name, phone, z_occupation: these fields must be filled in before you can successfully submit the form" -> it means you did not fill out the first 5 lines as required. I had some trouble with organizing the form, so the naming categories are a bit mixed up.

Also, for those of you bringing guests and/or spouses, I need their names in order to make sure they have a nametag waiting for them on the day of the event.

Thanks for your attention.

I called the 800 # to place a reservation, and they said they didn't have the rate code in their system. They even offered me a cheaper rate, at $84.50 per night, and asked if that was acceptable. I declined, saying that the room had to be booked under that code.

I left a message with the reservation desk at the hotel itself, so perhaps that will work.

Grayson

They're working on the problem... the 800 number is supposed to go directly to the desk at that particular hawthorn... and she didn't see any particular rate for 84.50 or what not... did they offer a AAA rate?

anyways - I checked and you are registered under the rate code.. i think after you called and left a message, they put you in the right place...

but It will be fixed today, I've been assured that...

I apprecite you declining to take the cheaper rate and going with the rate code we have.. that really makes a difference financially for this thing!! You made my "A" list for the day... Thanks!!
grin.gif

Also - Tony, I'm checking on the 2bed/2bath situation.. we do have it reserved and it doesn't make sense to the sales lady either, as to why you weren't able to book it when you called last night...have you tried again?

ack.. I sure hope they're not outsourcing their reservations.. I can't see that happening when our sales lady says that the 800 number is for the front desk of THAT hawthorn....
banghead.gif

Back