Network JC registration is open....

Kristie said:
oh CF, you know this thing was planned way before now.. remember, i was asking back in January!! so hey - why not bring the parentals with you? you could fly them out, i bet they'd love that treat!! :nana2:

Penn State is playing Purdue on that Saturday. They being PSU grads, the least I can do is show them what their money is going towards.

jonnyb said:
Yeah, wouldn't that be nice. I wish.:buck:

Ooooh my hair will be long again by then, so tell bosses you're making a homeless kid's wish come true! I'll wear a beanie smear powdered sugar on my face for added effect. ;)

I'll be there! Unlike last year, I'll make sure nothing comes up on those days.... and I'll finally be 21!!! WOOO!!!

As always......I have no idea whether or not I'll be there....but, judging from my schedules so far.....it doesn't look promising. I have NO weekend days off in July.

Maybe that'll change come October. I'll know a month in advance.

I was really hoping to make it this year, but I'm gonna make it next year for sure! Living in CT and getting married really cut into the extra income.

i'm thinking i should be able to make it!

I'll have to wait about a month though before i can register as a "for sure"

Nick said:
I'd bet we could get at least five from Castle. Maybe Maxwell can come. LOL.

I'm sure there will be a good showing from Castle...that is if we're still here by then. ;)

Now what's this about Maxwell coming?

Neil

WestIndian425 said:
I'm sure there will be a good showing from Castle...that is if we're still here by then. ;)

Now what's this about Maxwell coming?

Neil

Think their talkin bout me. I am the original JC drunk NJC star. Though I might surprise everyone by being sober this year...:buck:

Maximillian_Jenius said:
Think their talkin bout me. I am the original JC drunk NJC star. Though I might surprise everyone by being sober this year...:buck:
Ah...I see. You learn something new everyday. :)

Neil

I dunno who they're talking about cuz i don't even get the castle reference....and i have a feeling "maxwell" is a different max....

Think he's referring to Castle Airport in Atwater, CA... there's a couple of academies based there (I think).

Any idea when an unofficial itenerary will be up? If I go I'll probably miss one of the days, so I wannna have an idea of what's going down and which day is the best to get hammered.

Friday night is probably the best night to drink as during the day, we hope to provide an ATC tour, sim tours (if we can gain entrance) and mock interviews or who knows what...Friday night is the big hoopla whereas saturday is when everyone will be either doing their own thing or heading home.

unofficial itinerary probably won't be up till early to mid-october if not later...

Kristie said:
I dunno who they're talking about cuz i don't even get the castle reference....and i have a feeling "maxwell" is a different max....
Yep...turns out it is a different Maxwell. It's one of Nick's students. Looks like you'll get a decent turnout from the folks at KMER. :)

Neil

if/when they decide to register! :)

I have a feeling, we'll be seeing most movement around end of september as october bids come out.

so far, we have 18 signed up but only 8 have confirmed that they are definately coming (via paypal payment), not including doug and myself....

Back