Network JC registration is open....

Kristie said:
...Friday night is the big hoopla whereas saturday is when everyone will be either doing their own thing or heading home.

unofficial itinerary probably won't be up till early to mid-october if not later...

C'mon K we gotta do something on Saturday night at least. Maybe nothing NJC specific but something social. Maybe another strip tour,NFI or karoke or something. How lame would it be to leave Vegas on a Saturday night!!!

Maximillian_Jenius said:
C'mon K we gotta do something on Saturday night at least. Maybe nothing NJC specific but something social. Maybe another strip tour,NFI or karoke or something. How lame would it be to leave Vegas on a Saturday night!!!

Who said anything about leaving Saturday night? Sunday a.m. here.... :insane:

Maximillian_Jenius said:
we'll have to see how many are going to be staying in town till sunday... the saturday thing was so the non-revvers would have an easier time getting home with their hangovers!! :nana2:

me, i'm driving....

Penn State is playing Purdue on that Saturday. They being PSU grads, the least I can do is show them what their money is going towards.

Yep, I'm hoping to attend NJC and steal away to watch the game somewhere. Since I'm definitely not making the roadtrip to Purdue......I will be watching it somewhere though.

GO PENN STATE!

LOL:D

I just got my sked for October. Is it still looking like the main event is Friday night? I gotta work. I could come up on Saturday, though. Just wondering if anythings going on?

if/when they decide to register! :)

I have a feeling, we'll be seeing most movement around end of september as october bids come out.

so far, we have 18 signed up but only 8 have confirmed that they are definately coming (via paypal payment), not including doug and myself....

Kristie

Did you Register me? Since I did not go with the paypal option, my registeration was left incomplete. I mailed my money to you....:)

Doesn't look like I'm gonna make it. With the child care thing, coupled with the fact I'm still so junior the weekends are a glimmer of shimmering hope at best and the $$$ issue, it doesn't look good.

Then again, if Max is gonna stay sober, I won't be missing TOO much. :)

September bidding is coming up FAST....

Keep in mind that NJC will be in your september bidding.. we're talking October 25-28 or 25-27th however you want to play that non-rev game! but the big shindig is on Friday night as we'll be doing our regular "roundtable" party in a Bellagio suite with a good keg or who knows what...

we also have an LAS ATC tour set in motion and mock interviews (dress to impress) which wil have video feedback - great for those upcoming major airline or even regional airline, frieght or CFI interviews!!

Also looking at having a few "celebrities" come into town that will mingle amongst us giving their what for...not guaranteed yet because it also depends on their october schedules.. but it's a good possibility that we'll have someone from a major airline hiring department (HR) and/or others similar that we can't name yet because we don't have confirmation as of yet.

but get ready!!! this one could be a lot more informative and fun than last years event!!!

NO joke! :nana2:

20 bucks on the way.

I've never been to Las Vegas, or that far out west period.
Do you guys have a list or recommend any hotels to stay in?

I'm in! Check's in the mail....haha, jk Paypal's awesome. Now, I just need to see what my schedule is gonna be in Oct.

On a side note, do we get a refund if it turns out we can't make it because of scheduling? After all, I'm just a po' regional FO...;)

Got my October schedule, and $40 is on the way for myself and the girlfriend. I finish a trip on Thursday afternoon, so it is undecided yet if I'll fly straight out to LAS from EWR to get in that night, or if I'll come in on Friday morning. Probably the former, but we'll see. Going to work on some trip trading this week, maybe I can work something better out schedule wise. We are working on getting a hotel through my girlfriend's work for Thurs-Sun though!

Was hoping to make it again this year, this time with the Mrs., but I've had enough of Mesa and want to be treated like a human being again. If I had the days off I could pull my signature speedy trip. Definitely next year.

Back