Need number for Homeowners Anonymous

jynxyjoe

Queso King
Bought a house today and now I'm broke. First time home owner and all that.

Oh my God what a big step. SCARRYYYYYYY. Anyway, yee haw. In Memphis if ya'll need a couch to sleep on. If I had a couch.

Bought a house today and now I'm broke. First time home owner and all that.

Oh my God what a big step. SCARRYYYYYYY. Anyway, yee haw. In Memphis if ya'll need a couch to sleep on. If I had a couch.

Congratulations man. You'll spend the next two weeks noticing all the things you missed on the walkthroughs and that the inspector missed.

It's a labor of love, man. I sometimes miss owning a house, but now that I'm back to apartment life, while I miss the space, I don't miss all the constant maintenance.

Although the tax break was nice.

Good for you, in any case. Memphis has some nice neighborhoods.

Congratulations man. You'll spend the next two weeks noticing all the things you missed on the walkthroughs and that the inspector missed.

It's a labor of love, man. I sometimes miss owning a house, but now that I'm back to apartment life, while I miss the space, I don't miss all the constant maintenance.

Although the tax break was nice.

Good for you, in any case. Memphis has some nice neighborhoods.
:) Thank you sir.

It will fill up fast.

We lived on my two camping chairs and a cofee table, next thing you know its chuck full of stuff.

Maybe we should have a mini-JC party... Of course I'll need some furniture first.

When I was re-doing my house in Dallas to prep it for sale, I moved a lot of my old furniture via Craigslist, and scored a bunch more to fill out some of the empty rooms. (Furnished houses sell faster.)

I did bite the bullet and do a Rooms-To-Go thing to set up my living room looking good for the sale, but I ended up with some decent furniture as a result. I did the no-payments-no-interest thing for two years and paid it all off in about a year...really helped. You do get a hell of a lot of stuff from them for the money. In fact, I found quite a few used sets on Craigslist, too, so you might want to look there.

Got a truck?

When I was re-doing my house in Dallas to prep it for sale, I moved a lot of my old furniture via Craigslist, and scored a bunch more to fill out some of the empty rooms. (Furnished houses sell faster.)

I did bite the bullet and do a Rooms-To-Go thing to set up my living room looking good for the sale, but I ended up with some decent furniture as a result. I did the no-payments-no-interest thing for two years and paid it all off in about a year...really helped. You do get a hell of a lot of stuff from them for the money. In fact, I found quite a few used sets on Craigslist, too, so you might want to look there.

Got a truck?
:yeahthat:+1 on craigslist furniture

Back