Need more information pls

Svirf

Need info for class dates & pepci even if already at academy

Hey you old timer and newer ots applicants I need some more information.

If you have already completed a pepc or non-pepc route and received a tol and know your hr rep at least. This includes anyone already with a FOL (confirmed school date) or already in school/out of school.

I am trying to put together a few things to help us get a better idea of what class dates are being given out and maybe how they are filling up.

Please send me a private message or if you want to post here thats fine.

Information I need (I am filling mine in for example):

Pepc attended and date: (Dallas, TX April 28, 2008) *Put none if you went the non-pepc route*
Date TOL received: April 28, 2008
TOL Location: ZHU - Enroute - Houston, TX
HR Rep: Robert Anderson (If you want to just give me initials like say RA, BR, DT, CS...etc. I know who they are and can work with that.)
Confirmed school date: None yet

Thanks for the help and I think we should be able to see a good chart of whats going on as soon as I get enough information.

Ok here is what I have so far...thanks for all the good input so far. I am constantly updating this spreadsheet as corrections are being sent to me and new information.

Attachments

• Updated List.JPG
    Updated List.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 164
Hell, I tried to move to that part to save money...but my wife wouldn't let me. So now I am losing money....

Hell, I tried to move to that part to save money...but my wife wouldn't let me. So now I am losing money....

Where do you live? The Woodland's? Like that guy in the commercial that had the nice house, nice car, two kids... and said he was up to his eyeballs in debt.

cool info, thanks for respecting everyone's privacy too
(just enough info, but not too much)

Thanks, my thought process is that you should be able to look at the spreadsheet and either know who your rep is or it probably does not apply to you. But if anyone needs clarification don't hesitate to ask.

I need more dates and places folks. Eventually, I hope to see some patterns here.

Here is the most recent spreadsheet. I moved the hr reps so that they are all together. Starting to see some areas build, thanks for all the good information.

If you can fill in any of these gaps, feel free to post here or send me a message. Or if you see any information that is incorrect. Thanks again.

Attachments

• Book2.pdf
    137.4 KB · Views: 194
Keep sending me good information, I will be posting all the latest information probably on Monday.

Back