Need help finding an aviation company listing source.......

Boilermaker21

Does anyone know where to find an aviation company newspaper or book of some sort, that would possibly list operations like air taxi, charter outfits, banner towing, sightseeing, check hauling, etc?......it would be easier to look at all the companies in one place than having to search around the internet.....

You're looking for osmething easier than searching around the internet?? Geeez - some of us didn't have the internet and had to look for a job the old fashioned way! Just kiddin' - I was at PU in your shoes not that long ago. NBAA lists alot of part 91 corporate operators - Dr. Carney used to have a copy of the NBAA Membership guide that he would let us look at - I think there may be a copy in the library - ask the flight profs if they have one or know where a copy is.

I don't know that there is one comprehensive listing for charter operators. Look thru the phone books if you're looking for a particular region. www.airnav.com has to pretty good listing but it's listed by airport.

Jason

ok thanks guys....i just figured that maybe there was some guide to operators who would historically take lower time guys.....

There is book, similar to the NBAA directory, called the Air Charter Guide. Most 135 operators have one hanging around, see if you can borrow it.

Thanks again guys, ill take a look.......by the way, went to the air & space museam at Dulles today....they've got some nice aircraft in there, too bad you cant get up inside and see & smell the cockpits.....woulda liked to get in the stratoliner & concorde....

Back