Need checkout in Mooney...

tom_rob

Anyone know of someone in Florida who can give me a checkout in a 1967 Mooney M20C ( I'll supply the plane, don't worry about finding one :) ) for insurance reasons? Thanks for the help!
Regards,
Tom

for ins. reasons any CFI can check you out in a mooney (or any other aircraft they are rated to fly in)

I have had my mooney for about 3 years, maybe four and have about 500 hours in it if you have questions PM me.

I live in Florida and am a CFI/CFII/MEI. I have never flown a mooney, but give me an evening to read the POH and I'll check you out no problem.

Yo Tom!

Gimme two weeks...I'll check you out.

Chunk

PS---Mooney's are low-wings, right?
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know of someone in Florida who can give me a checkout in a 1967 Mooney M20C ( I'll supply the plane, don't worry about finding one :) ) for insurance reasons? Thanks for the help!
Regards,
Tom

[/ QUOTE ]
Tom,
If as Eagle said any CFI can check you out in it, than I'm available. Plus I do have around 5-10 hours in a M-20e (the exact amount I can check on...my logbook is at the hangar, I'm at home), so I do have some familiarity with Mooney products. I'm located in APF.

'canfly <---Mooneys too!

[ QUOTE ]

Gimme two weeks...I'll check you out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would PAY cash money to watch a new CFI try and teach/check out in a mooney, of course I would want the onboard cam, vs sitting next to them, as the airplane is Slippery on a good day, and you will be way 'behind' the airplane until you get a dozen or two hours in it.

Back