Need a hotel for the night in ATL

mrivc211

Its my first trip in the ATL and I need a hotel to stay at. Anyone know of a hotel that gives crew discounts? Thanks

I've been commuting to ATL for a while but only recently did I get rid of my crashpad down in Peachtree city. I'm actually spending the night in the microtell inn near ATL tonight. After taxes I think it came to $58. I didn't ask for a crew discount as I haven't really had a whole lot of luck with that anywhere. Would be interested to hear if you find anything good though.

I had a crashpad but would get a hotel when my wife would come to town.

Crew discount at the Westin is $74. You can usually get it on Priceline for $50 by naming your own price. Just choose only 4 star at the airport. Van every 20 minutes. Very nice hotel, just finished renovations.

LaQuinta off of Sullivan road used to do a crew discount as well for about $50. Nice hotel, stayed 3 months during training. Van was on request, but if they were gone when you needed it you might wait 30 minutes or so.

I think the EconoLodge on Virginia Ave. does cheap crew rooms... I'm not a fan of rooms that open to an exterior walkway, much prefer interior hallways in the vicinity of the airport.

LaQuinta off of Sullivan road used to do a crew discount as well for about $50. Nice hotel, stayed 3 months during training. Van was on request, but if they were gone when you needed it you might wait 30 minutes or so.

I tried that last week and the price they gave me was $69...which was the same rate I found online. Nice hotel though.

A lot of aircrew stay at the Crabtree which has a shuttle. You also get free warm chocolate chip cookies when you check in. :)

Clean and very basic room at the Quality Inn Airport is $45 with tax. Van runs continuously. Go out to the "Hotel Shuttles and Parking Shuttles" area. Make sure you get the right Quality Inn van (there are a few). This one is just a few minutes from ATL and there is a Wafflehouse close by and a real cheap, but good, pizza delivery (ask for menu at front desk). I found this one after being stuck in ATL for the third time in a month trying to nonrev home on Delta. Howard Johnson across the street is $5 cheaper, but rooms suck.

I hooked Frog Flyer up with some sweet accommodations on the south side...The Quality Inn...or ghetto inn as he referred to it.

Over the summer I was trying to non-rev through ATL and got stuck. I stayed at the Hyatt Place by the airport for about $80. It was new, and very modern/art-deco-ish - cool hotel. I didn't ask for a crew discount because it was midnight and I was po'd/tired, but it was definitely a crew hotel for someone. There were a bunch of ASA FA trainees downstairs in the morning.

Back