Nashville Area Pt 91 Opportunities?

Muff3n

Hello all,

Currently a CFI here in the middle Tennessee area. Happily employed as an instructor and intend to keep doing that as my primary commitment, but also looking to dabble with opportunities in more high performance aircraft. I am curious if any of you out there happen to be from the middle TN area and know of any opportunities. I would really like to find some potential opportunities to fly right seat contract on some part 91 corporate trips in order to further build my experience. My current times are in the neighborhood of 575TT, 20ME. I also wouldn't mind flying right seat on a single pilot aircraft from time to time just for building my personal experience in faster aircraft, even if I couldn't necessarily log the time.

Appreciate any info!

You haven't provided the background information that is needed to help you along. What you're looking for isn't an impossibility but I think you will need more experience/ratings. The company I'm with does use contract pilots but we require at least a Com ME/Inst.
Don't give up, keep building hours you can LOG....

You haven't provided the background information that is needed to help you along. What you're looking for isn't an impossibility but I think you will need more experience/ratings. The company I'm with does use contract pilots but we require at least a Com ME/Inst.
Don't give up, keep building hours you can LOG....

You bring up a good point. I apologize for leaving off my ratings in my original post. I currently have a commercial single/multi with instrument rating, and I am also a CFI.

I also left off the part that I worked for years at a large 91 corporate flight department back in college just helping around hanger, washing airplanes, etc., and was fortunate enough to ride from time to time there. That gave me a lot of experience on the corporate scene, so I am familiar with how to properly conduct myself in that sort of environment around passengers, etc.

Thanks!

I think the biggest issue is most corporate ops are flying two pilot jets and any contract guys they use will need to be typed. Keep building your time to get the point your competitive for a full time job. The good part 91 jobs are extremely competitive to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back