Nashville anyone??

jonnyb

Hey all,

This will probably sound nuts to some of you, but that's not really the point of the post so I'll get to it. I am currently employed as a pilot in California and I need to move to Nashville to pursue my music career. That's right, I said Ca to Tn., you are reading it right.

Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone knew of any corporate flight departments and or larger charter operators based in Nashville. If you do, let me know. Thanks.

Nashville Jet Charter is a charter operator, I believe based at JWN. Averitt is out of BNA. Perhaps mtsu or someone else can tell you more about MQY and some of the other satellite airports.

Tennessee is a heck of a nice place, though, and as far as I'm concerned going there from the People's Republic of California is a serious upgrade.

Plus, I'm all for expanding the number of country crooners out there ... as long as you've got talent, that is!

Good luck!

FL270

CA to TN? Sounds like a step up to me, and I'm from MI.
smile.gif

Thanks 270, I appreciate it. I definitely have the God given gift. I just have to go figure out how to get heard and gain the necessary experience to be successful. Besides, I can get a 3000 sqft. house there for 200 Grand!!! Amazing. I'll check out those companies. Anyone else from the area have any input?

Well, there is no doubt in the world that the weather is 8 billion times better in Ca. The summers in TN are gonna suck, but I'll get used to it.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, there is no doubt in the world that the weather is 8 billion times better in Ca.

[/ QUOTE ]

The summers are going to get more hot and humid, and the winters are going to get MUCH colder. Just how is that any better than Cali?

Not sure what you're asking? I travel all over North America for my job now and it's perfectly clear that the weather (in my opinion) is waaaaayyy better here (Souther California) than anywhere else I've ever been. In other words, it's never very cold and never very hot. Not to mention, humidity is never an issue. Oh well, price i've gotta pay right?
laugh.gif

Looks like we got the next Tim Mcgraw/Kenny Chesney on JC!!!

Best of luck to ya Jonny!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure what you're asking? I travel all over North America for my job now and it's perfectly clear that the weather (in my opinion) is waaaaayyy better here (Souther California) than anywhere else I've ever been. In other words, it's never very cold and never very hot. Not to mention, humidity is never an issue. Oh well, price i've gotta pay right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I misread your post.

Hey, Hey, Hey!!
First of all, what in the world are you thinking? I'm trying to get back to Cali, and you're volunteering to come here!!!
grin.gif

I'm PM'ing you some info on a company or two here. Not much, but it may help. Let me know if it does!!!

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I'm going to contact Averitt and Nashville Jet on Monday. I'll wait patiently for your PM.
smile.gif
Thanks again and if you think of anything else, let me know.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to get back to Cali, and you're volunteering to come here!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you are in the Volunteer State.

grin.gif

And I'm with you on going to California.

If you wanna know why...
DSC_0169.thumb.jpg

God, I love Southern California.

[ QUOTE ]
And I'm with you on going to California.

If you wanna know why...
DSC_0169.thumb.jpg

God, I love Southern California.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but those are GUYS!

(just kidding
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
)

Ahhhh yes... Tennessee!!! Nashville.... GREAT state/city!!! I absolutely LOVE Tennessee..... but then again... I'm biased. I'm a Chattanooga boy by birth.

Johnnyb - BEST of luck with you music career!!! ...and with your move back to God's Country!!!
wink.gif

I'm hoping to get back there one day myself....somehow. Heading there for vacation in March just to breath in the air.
laugh.gif

Back