N327ND

When the plane first went down we were thinking CO2 poisoning, fuel contamination, or just night disorientation. Crazy to think how some geese could take an airplane down like that. Then just look at what happened in the Hudson River yesterday.

My own personal opinion is that UND should have 'retired' the Sioux 27 callsign out of respect to the student and instructor that died.

When the plane first went down we were thinking CO2 poisoning, fuel contamination, or just night disorientation. Crazy to think how some geese could take an airplane down like that. Then just look at what happened in the Hudson River yesterday.

My own personal opinion is that UND should have 'retired' the Sioux 27 callsign out of respect to the student and instructor that died.
i agree, 27 should no longer be in the fleet.

if you saw the pics of the plane, you would believe a goose can take down a plane

I think nets and adam would want life to go on and to retire Sioux 27 callsign makes us remember that horrible day, if we keep using it then nets and adam are still up there flying.

-Farv

I think nets and adam would want life to go on and to retire Sioux 27 callsign makes us remember that horrible day, if we keep using it then nets and adam are still up there flying.

-Farv
everytime i hear Sx. 27 on the radio, i think of 327

ugh. still gives me the heebiejeebies when i get birds/primary targets called out on radar at night.

flew that plane the night before it went down too.

spooky stuff.

Back