My Unsolicited Two Cents

Why are we getting picked on? How about the good ole boys like Chunk, Mahesh, Aloft, R2F, shooter13, Needle6, etc?

Eagle and I are probably too much alike. Just a theory I have.

[ QUOTE ]
Man I gave you a chance to be nice just once.
Forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So let me see if I get this ( I am slower than your average bear in this morning)

If I agree with your theory,

I am nice,

If I don't;

I am a jerk.

Ummm.. oh Now I get it, (light bulb)

‘Either you are with us our you are against us.'

(pssssst John, it is called consistency, has nothing to do with being nice or not)

[ QUOTE ]
Chunk, Mahesh, Aloft, R2F, shooter13, Needle6

[/ QUOTE ]

Because compared to you big mean jerks we are all very nice. Just kidding!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chunk, Mahesh, Aloft, R2F, shooter13, Needle6

[/ QUOTE ]

Because compared to you big mean jerks we are all very nice. Just kidding!

[/ QUOTE ]

But with some effort and a little more training, you too can enter the big leagues.

Thanks for your input TheWife!! YOu are a MUCH welcomed (and needed) addition to this website!!

Admittedly, I'm one of those who gets caught up in these flame wars. Believe me - I'm not overly fond of it. WAYYYY too much stress for a website... period.

However, I try to call a spade a spade and when a see (or perceive) an injustice, I confront it... perhaps not always in the most appropriate manner, but I put it out there and it gets addressed.

It is NEVER my intent to derail threads or turn them into flame wars.. unfortnately though - when I stand up for something on these threads... that's what happens.

Thanks again for your "two cents"!!! You are a refreshing addition to the threads!!

Welcome aboard!!

R2F <------- Aiming for the "Big Leagues" in more ways than one.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So let me see if I get this ( I am slower than your average bear in this morning)

If I agree with your theory,

I am nice,

If I don't;

I am a jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave you a chance to say something nice. You were sarcastic. I would certainly enjoy jetcareers much more without your sarcastic remarks.

Of course I suppose the people you aren't annoying find it entertaining.

I would appreciate it if you would "moderate" your sarcasm, towards me at least. Thank you.

My gosh John, is that how you talk to people? "I gave you a chance to be nice"??? Wow, that's very big of you. I know that wasn't directed towards me, but I find your request for less sarcasm kind of odd. I don't think I have started one post that you have not turned into your personal campaign to educate the rest of us morons. Give your lectures a rest when it comes to my posts please.

[ QUOTE ]
Why can't we all just be friends and enjoy this great website.

[/ QUOTE ]

What bought us together keeps us apart - we're pilots.

I certainly dont mind the arguing. Keeps it interesting for sure. If these two had no started at it again, i would not have made it down this far in the thread.

I certainly dont mind when people on the boards speak there mind plainly. Its better than beating around the bush. In public and in person is when its time to be kind and PC.

I'm coming into this really late, but I wanted to say thanks to Michelle for bringing this up and to add my own thought. I've lurked on this site so many times over the past 6 months or so, but was always hesitent to post for fear of being flamed.

Then, when I saw Michelle's first post ("Hello and Help") I really wanted to tell her of my experiences. But I was so nervous about being flamed by my mention of the dreaded PFT that I took a very defensive position on it. When I read my own post later, I thought "wow, I sound like a total b****" and that absolutely was not my intention. So, there you have it -- I was intimidated by the negativity but ended up putting some of it out there myself. So, sorry from me for those who thought I was a bit bristly on that thread.

Oh, and no one did flame me. Thanks
smile.gif

Kathleen

I totally did not think you sounded like a B****!! But hey, women unite sometimes so maybe I was biased! LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]What brought us together keeps us apart - we're pilots.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have to agree with you on that.

Back