My pre-ATC trying to get in Saga

It might depend on your facility you select. My husband is at ZLC and was told by a friend controller that has been there for 23 years his flight experience WOULD help get him selected, the panel liked to see they had some aviation knowledge.

From my experience in this entire process I have learned,

There is nothing you can do that will get you hired over anyone else who has the minimum experience necessary. It seems like basically they put everyone's name in a hat who's application passes the qualifications. Then they draw names at random and set em up in line and they start figuring out who wants to go where. This is my honest opinion now for off the street applicants.. :rotfl:

And .... I think most people watch Maury for the "You are NOT the father!!!" moments.... ahh.. thats the best

here's how they do it:

Picture2-1.png

And .... I think most people watch Maury for the "You are NOT the father!!!" moments.... ahh.. thats the best

Don't you love it when the chick is "one thousand percent sure" and then when he turns out not to be the father, the chick always runs off the stage :laff:

Don't you love it when the chick is "one thousand percent sure" and then when he turns out not to be the father, the chick always runs off the stage :laff:

.....And especially when it is their return visit with three new dudes!

She always runs into the back then does the stop drop and roll while sobbing uncontrollably. All that for a free dna test...or 2, or 3...or however many it takes!

Fo real.. I mean... I saw one once where it was between 7 guys and none was the daddy... Its like.. wow what were you doing in such a small time frame!!! Did you even have time to eat or sleep??? come on!!! wow.. ya Maury does help pass the time... And I love how Maury used to do a ton of different topics ... the "you are not the father!!!" (woman screams and storms off stage while man yells I told you so B****!! I told you so!!) were so good that he just does the same topic every day hahahaha oh gosh:rotfl:

Fo real.. I mean... I saw one once where it was between 7 guys and none was the daddy... Its like.. wow what were you doing in such a small time frame!!! Did you even have time to eat or sleep??? come on!!! wow.. ya Maury does help pass the time... And I love how Maury used to do a ton of different topics ... the "you are not the father!!!" (woman screams and storms off stage while man yells I told you so B****!! I told you so!!) were so good that he just does the same topic every day hahahaha oh gosh:rotfl:

I see you have a transfer on you. How hard was that to get or did they make you have to transfer?

I see you have a transfer on you. How hard was that to get or did they make you have to transfer?

Haha It was easy to get! Unfortunately. They called me and said... Unless you transfer to GCN you will not be working until fiscal year 11. I'm broke... so it was the obvious choice.. take the transfer, and worry about getting to my previously designated facility a year or two from now. It's easy for me cause I'm single and have nothing tying me down. Otherwise I can imagine accepting any random transfer would be very difficult.

So I guess we're all watching Maury while waiting for the FAA to get us in :rawk:

OH yeah Maury rocks....:rawk:

Its like a train wreck you know watching it isn't helping anyone but you can't help but look and point and be glad that its not you.......

"look at his ears look at his nose they got the same nose. I know he the daddy I am 100 percent sure." " He is not the father." "AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGghhhhhhh".

This is pretty common for everyone bro. Hell even my situation where my info was mixed up with someone with my same name is common.

Maury rocks.

Back