My pictures

PGT

My pictures (more pics now)

Click to make bigger

1. I woke up and 50 cent was in my room

2. Me

3. Mark (Seggy) Kristie (Kristie) and Dale (bumblebee)

4. 50 on stage

5. Keith (X-Forces) Dough (Doug Taylor) and [not sure]

more coming, I have class in a bit so don't have time to resize and upload them all

=UPDATED=

1. Main JC Event

2 Dough doing a myspace shot

3. Dough loving his $3 Goodwill MD80 picture

4. Dough doing something?

5. More Networking

6. Marcus (777forever) and Howard (H46Bubba) leaving at 3am. Howard pointing and laughing at something [small?] he saw :)

7. James (JEP) trying to get jiggy with Max??

8. Keith (X-Forces) this guy is absolutely hillarious

9. Hooters hotel. I don't know about you but I prefer clean sheets :)

10. Milesar you're the man for finding this. (Gulfstream 350)

11. Marcus aka 777forever

12. Matt aka FlyChicaga Can I see your ID? lol

13. Mark aka Seggy knows how to find a damn good show with excellent seating

14. Tony aka TonyW

15. Anthony aka Milesar

Nice pix!

Max singing "So Lonely" was awesome! I heard I missed his last rendition, but someone has it on video I hope.

Loadmaster... I want to see the rest of the picture that is making up your avatar!

Actually, I've seen it already I think.

AJ, I just love this pic of you!

mecomingoutclosetrz9.jpg

yea it's kind of a joke with me and Max. He thought it would be funny and I agree. Although I am very much straight.

Marcus (777forever) and Howard (H46Bubba) leaving at 3am.

I guess that getting to my room in Vegas at 23:15 should not have precluded me from attending the mixer........or was it my meetings the next day 1500 miles from Vegas that I needed to be top notch for (I decided to be responsible and get some sleep??)???

Sorry I missed it. I looks like everyone had a very nice time!

I guess that getting to my room in Vegas at 23:15 should not have precluded me from attending the mixer........or was it my meetings the next day 1500 miles from Vegas that I needed to be top notch for (I decided to be responsible and get some sleep??)???

Sorry I missed it. I looks like everyone had a very nice time!

We were looking for you! Remember, it was Vegas, you could have been a bad girl:nana2:

But Max wasn't almost debased to tears pining over taking a picture with him though!

Back