MY PICTURES from the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola Florida

smokey1

On the way back from the ATP tour I took. My girlfriend and I stopped at the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola Florida. For those of you who have not been, you must go........It's free. A couple of these pics were taken at Battleship park in Mobile Alabama, which was also on our way home.

The first 2 pictures are of the S-3 Viking that Georg Dubya Bush flew onto the USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier a couple of months ago

fb087f62.jpg

fb087f7c.jpg

fb087fa3.jpg

fb087f9e.jpg

They also had alot of cockpit form old jets you could sit in, here are a couple with me and my girlfriend.

The F-4
fb08801e.jpg

DC-3
fb087fd5.jpg

F-14
fb087fb8.jpg

The girlfriend
fb087f6b.jpg

The B-52.......Some of it
fb087f47.jpg

The F-16
fb087f87.jpg

And one Old School
fb087ff3.jpg

And a DC-3
fb087f90.jpg

That should wet your appetite. I fyou have the chance to get out to Pensacola GO!
Smokey.............................................

I hope this wasn't too many Pictures
grin.gif

Yeah, I actually did get to see the flight line. We even got to see a couple F-18's land. We only got to see one F-18 with the Blue angels paint scheme.....But we also got to see Fat Albert, the Blue Angels C-130. I have pictures but I didn't put them up.

I have a couple of good friends in the Blues Team.. the blues flight surgeon Lt Schnurr is a very good friend of mine.. its always fun to see the Blues fly or even practise for that matter.

Hey, that looks like a lot of fun! My mom used to live in Pensacola. Corbin would love to see those types of planes.

BTW-your girlfriend is beautiful. You will have many beautiful babies someday.
wink.gif

I'm gonna see the Blues in a couple of weeks down at MCAS Mirimar. I can't wait! those guys put on a really good show.
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics. Will have to add it to my "gotta do" list while in Fla. this winter.

Good luck on your flight school decisions.

Back